Current version: 0.5.5
- Shuttlebay (series 1 and 2 configuration)
- Shuttlebay (series 3 to 7 configuration)
- Reinforced door
- Corridors (Arches and braced corridor section)
- Set Dressing (Labels and control panels)
If you wish to view the pdf as a series of images instead, you can get them at startreksetplans.tumblr.com/my…
Discussion topic for the set blueprints and research into the sets at TrekBBS (I am Redgeneral)
- [29/07/16] Added Set Dressing
- [31/07/16] Added Shuttlebay series 3-7 configuration
- [11/12/16] Added Braced corridor section and arches, also reordered sequence of sections
- [14/12/16] Correction to Braced corridor section
- [01/01/21] Updated Set Dressing
These plans have been produced for non-commercial fan creations / productions. It is not this plan's intention to encourage any commercial activity regarding the Star Trek properties.
Star Trek is copyright CBS Corporation / CBS Television Studios and Viacom / Paramount Pictures
Blueprints made with Sketchup and Layout
Fantastic work! Loved the details found in THE GALAXY PROJECT. I hate to sound stupid, but (too late!), can I ask question?
I see that you've identified the dimensions as being in inches. Do the dimensions, where possible, line up with the dimensions in Rick Sternbach's blueprints? Someone else's? Or, just based on your visual talents?
Just curious - and sounding stupid.
All the best,