Um so over the past few months, I've had quite a bit of people asking my questions. So I decided now will be a good time to make a FAQ since im not being productive tonight, i might as well do something. So if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away and i'll make a FAQ journal after my hiatus ^U^/ ......... oooh i always wanted to do a FAQ too!!
Oh and a few months ago I got tagged by , it seemed really fun to do, so tonight I finally found the time to do it :')
- Post these rules.
- Tell 10 things about yourself.
- Tag 10 friends.
- DON'T TAG ME BACK plzzzzzzzz
1. I am about 5ft short. I probably stopped growing when I was 14 yrs old. Every month I measure my height in hopes that I have grown atleast an inch, but alas life ain't fair. And my parents always ask me if I shrunk, no mum/dad that aint possible. Therefore I am your stereotypical small, I mean, PETITE, asian kid.
2. When I was 14 I decided to quit drawing because everyone was better than me and my art will always be ugly. BOOHOOO. Why couldn't my art be so pro and godly, complain whine whine. My parents actually encouraged me to continue drawing. I forgot what motivated me to continue, I think it was because it was the only thing I had and it'd be a waste to give it all up. And here I am, still slaving away.
3. I am extremely ambitious and sometimes competitive. So that explains why I always try and push myself. I wanna be like Ash y'know, the VERY BEST THAT NO ONE EVER WAS. Oh but I am working on being less competitive, I try and keep a tight control on that aspect. PS. i am not TALENTED, I stick by my 3 Ps---- patience, practice, perseverance ^U^/!!!!
4. I don't really know why I draw or why it matters to me so much. Sometimes I wonder why I put myself through such pain lmao. But at the end of the day, I kinda feel lost when im not constantly working on a piece.
5. I have a huuuuuge phobia of heights; it's probably because I nearly fell off a rollercoaster on my 6th birthday. It's slowly getting better, but my dad still tries to scare me when we're in high places, he's such a troll I swear.
6. I really really dislike people with temperamental issues who decide to take it out on me. Like please, what did I do to you, please leave me alone. Sadly Im acquainted with a few irl, so I try and stay away from them when they're in that phase.
7. Whenever I'm feeling low or mad, I don't turn to drawing. I either end up reading or watching dramas. Helps me escape from this sad sad world.
8. I like listening to KPOP. My whole mp3 list is pretty much full of Korean songs. Although i don't understand it, as weird as it sounds these songs actually give me a sense of nostalgia whenever I listen to them.
9. I only decided to start drawing to become rich on Gaiaonline HAHAHAHAHAA. I was like "Oh hey, I can be rich like those artists too if I can be a good DRAWER". Then I continued because I had nothing else to do. Now I draw because I wanna make people happy with images that will burn your retinas off. No im actually serious, but i'll work on not burning your eyes ; u;/!!
10. My parents are actually very supporting of my art. Which im very thankful, though even if they weren't id still continue to draw lmao. They always tell me to pursue a career related to art, but I'd rather not see my hobby become a chore for me.
If you read this, thank you for putting up with my sass. All this school work must be getting to my head.
Unlucky people I decided to tag at the top of my head~~~~~~
You guys aren't obligated to do it though!....i-i swear i won't bug you..really!!
And if you some of you guys wanna do this too, feel free! ^UUUUU^/!! <3333
Okay now i promise i'll TRY and stay away from DA for now ; u;/