Name: Preston Stone
Nicknames: "Mr. Stone"
Birthday: August 17th
Species: Crystalen (Crystal-Like Aliens)
Weight: 328 lbs
Occupation: Entrepreneur, CEO, Con-Artist, Super Villain, Casino Owner.
Likes: Money, Power, Gambling, Overpowering others, Cigars.
Dislikes: Gyute, Shyute, Lord Bacon, D.Monica, Alexis Crimson, Being defeated by those he deems weaker than himself, Losing Money, His Defect, His body becoming cracked.
Fears/Phobias: Stone isn't afraid of much, but has recently gained a fear of heights due to his accident. His only other issue is with losing a large portion of his control over the many businesses he'd taken over due to his brief disappearance, as well as his wealth taking a massive blow.
Strengths: Stone is both highly intelligent and physically strong. He commands an intimidating presence over his subordinates, and is not to be toyed with. His wealth allows him to afford many things still, despite losing much of it. (He's got off-world banks keeping some of his money safe and sound.)
Weaknesses: While he's normally very calm and collected, Stone's defect causes him to burst into an uncontrollable rage whenever he's angered, even if it's by the slightest thing. While in this state, his body cracks in several places, and he cannot be reasoned with. He's incredibly strong in this state, but throws some intelligence out the window because of it, causing him to be more reckless than he'd normally be.
- Gyute and Shyute: Stone sees these two as a threat to his plans, and has much disdain for the both of them. He struggles to remain calm around them.
- Lord Bacon: While he hasn't had many interactions with him, Stone greatly dislikes Lord Bacon's methods of villainy. They have very different philosophies when it comes to what they do.
- D. Monica: Since she's stolen from Stone on a few occasions, he considers her an enemy as well. She's been able to disguise herself and sneak into his new casino undetected however.
- Alexis Crimson: Once his old flame and secretary, Alexis left his employ unexpectedly and bought a failing Mining Corporation, flipping it into a wildly successful business that rivals Stone's own businesses. Ever since, the two have been bitter rivals.
- Mr. Stone's first name is "Preston". This is kind of a pun as well, in that his name kind of sounds like "pressed in" Stone. A small reference to his body being crystalline, or almost diamond-like. He tells anyone under him never to address him by his first name however.
- The Crystallen species was actually inspired by a crystal-like alien from a single episode of Invader Zim (Hobo 13), in which a feminine crystal alien was shown. I loved her design, and it inspired me to create a full species from that design, with some significant tweaks.
Mr. Stone is © Ryan C. Efantes, 2015 - 2020
Never really gave that any thought until now.