1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"A view of the changing, or rather decaying neighborhood: the sealed off and abandoned buildings..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The arm of my couch
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Children playing outside.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About a half an hour ago to smoke.
9. Did you dream last night?
Yes, that I got a new car.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. Do you remember why / at what?
A quote I saw on Pintrest
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Crafts, plaques, and a shelf with angels.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Just some odd people.
15. What do you think of this quiz?
It's something to do.
16. What is the last film you saw in the cinemas?
It's been so long I don't even remember.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Anywhere my family is.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house, a car, and pay off my debt.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I often cry myself to sleep at night.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
As lame as it sounds, I would try to ensure that we all get along.
21. Do you like to dance?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
I don't think so.
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
A car dealership saying my loan was approved.
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
2 Years ago.
27. Type of music you like most?
R&B and the top 40.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Exteremely heavy metal and very hard rap.
29. Are you listening to music right now?
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would add a swimming pool.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
A brownie flurry.
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
35. Do you have a garden?
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
37. What is the first thing you thought of when you wake up in the morning?
Who was calling me.
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Any shoe store would do.
41. What time is bed time?
Between midninght and 2 AM.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I want one or two more.
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went out for diner with my family.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Depends on the day.
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
52. Are you a good cook?
I think so.
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
56. Do you touch-type?
I don't know what that is.
57. What's under your bed?
10 pairs of slippers.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
61. What time do you get up?
10:00 AM today.
62. What was the name of your first pet?
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Celebrating my dad's birthday.
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
My job and if I should find a new one.
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
69. Who would you tell first?
71. Do you sing in the shower?
CSS by faerie-lullaby