Oh, that poor thing. It's doomed. Nothing is as evil as a child with a flower. I mean, what if that dragon is allergic?
Also, I want to try out something new. I have not enough time to do commissions, but maybe I can help people in a different (and much cheaper) way. Here it goes:
You can buy a royalty-free licence for this artwork, meaning that I still own the art, but you are allowed to use it for your projects. Think of pimping your site, or make your own book cover like this:
What will you get:
The right to use not one, but TWO pieces of artwork, one as pictured above, and one without the kiddo and the dead people, just in case you don't like kiddos and dead people. Both images have a size of 10000x4370 pixels, 600 dpi, no watermarks.
What you CAN do:
- Use this as stock art for you own works.
- Use it as the cover for your book.
- Use it for promotional material, like flyers, posters, or business cards.
- Resell it when this art is strongly edited.
- Use this art as an avatar for online accounts.
- Put it on your website, blog, or profile pages (including yours on DA).
What you MUST do:
- Credit me, preferably with a link to my DA page. Not that hard, right?
What you CAN'T do:
- Claim the art as your own.
- Use these images in a blatantly offensive way.
- Resell or freely distribute my art in its unedited or barely edited form, including as physical products. So for example, you can’t print this on canvas and then sell it/give away. I’m already doing the same on DA, after all.
- Place my art in its unedited or barely edited form in your DA gallery or scraps. I’ve already uploaded the original here, so there is no need to spam DA with duplicates (stash is fine, though).
So what does barely/strongly edited mean?
Barely edited means the buyer has done minor things like cutting the image, changing the hue/saturation settings, or scaling it down. Strongly edited means the new art is significantly different from the original by using, for example, more stock art, or turning the artwork into a book cover. Basically, you are allowed to do much more with this art, like selling it, if you make something unique out of it.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!