Yep... I'm doing a double shot of this meme, courtesy of
!Rules:-You must tag
10 6 people-You must answer 10 questions asked by your tagger and give 10 questions to the people you tag-You must share ten things about yourself-You must post these rulesFacts about me:
1. I'm a hardcore beer snob who takes beer as seriously as some people take wine.
2. I follow politics closely and have voted in every election since I turned 18.
3. I have dark brown hair often mistaken for black.
4. I'm a mod in two werewolf related groups, and . Go check them out if you haven't already!
5. I know how to bake a cake from scratch and make them several times a year for birthdays.
6. I can't draw. Period. That despite the fact that I've actually taken art classes.
7. I created Aunt Broken Fang.
8. Winter has always been my favorite season.
9. I really enjoy mashing up literary genres to create something new.
10. My favorite color is red - and always has been.
1. What is that one item you can't live without?
My iPhone. It's not just my list of contacts and a form of communication, but a way to access the internet. I'm sure I could live without it, but it is awfully convenient.
2. If you could sum up your personality with one song what song would that be?
That's a tough one. Maybe "Bitter Sweet Symphony." Maybe.
3. What is you favorite/special childhood memory?
In fifth grade, my dad and I went to Hershey Park and rode every roller coaster at least twice (or more if it was a good one).
4. What pisses you off the most? That instant button pusher?
Shrill noises, including loud conversations about stupid topics.
5. Who's your favorite person?
My younger brother, even if he does drive me crazy sometimes.
6. What do you aspire to?
I'd like a better position - something more about presenting history to the public and organizing exhibitions rather than the behind-the-scenes stuff I do now.
7. Favorite Food?
I can't choose just one, but I really, really like pasta. There's a dish made at a local place that's veal over pasta in a light marinara sauce with capers, crab meat, and sun-dried tomatoes.
8. What puts you into instant relaxation mode?
Sedatives and booze... though I wouldn't call that relaxing. A better answer would probably be a hot tub and a cold drink.
9. If you could have a one on one conversation with someone who you most idolize/admire who would that be?
Living or dead? Living: Mel Brooks Dead: Abraham Lincoln
Only sometimes. I like chicken parm, pad thai, and anything chicken with buffalo sauce involved. Otherwise, not really. I don't much like plain chicken.
1. If you could choose one which would it be and why?: a)live eternally b)never age but still die after a certain amount of time you have chosen c) age but live long and never get physically in bad condition (wrinkly but never dementia or inability to walk and such) and then just die at a specific chosen age
Probably B. "Never age" implies that you won't develop the later mentioned health problems associated with old age. The problem with A is that it implies deteriorating health and physical condition with eternal life. What kind of quality of life are you really going to have at 200, let alone 300, 400, or 500? Or god forbid... 10,000?
2. You are able to become a mage, but you must choose only one kind of spells you are able to do, what would you choose? (summoning things? destructive magic? healing and fortifying magic? trickery of some kind? etc.)
I'd like to have telekinesis.
3. What are the top three or just three veryyyyy happy moments in your life?
Not the top three... that would be too difficult
-graduating high school (graduating college at the beginning of the recession wasn't so happy...)
-my trip to Paris
-Christmas morning, 1997
4. If being able to get any job right now/in future, what would it be? If you have your dream job already what is it?
I want to be the curator of a WWII museum
5. Best food ever and can you make it yourself?
I think I could reproduce the pasta recipe I mentioned in the previous question 7. Getting the sauce right might be something of a challenge though - I'm not a very good saucier and I usually modify canned sauce rather than start from scratch.
6. What would you never eat? (must be food and an generally edible thing xD)
Anything involving pumpkin
7. If you could go back in time and change something would you and what? if not why?
Good lord... just one thing? Well... there is one that led to a really nasty chain of events. I'd like to have Czar Alexander decide to peacefully step down during the 1905 Russian Revolution. Doing so completely changes the course of events in Europe. WWI would have happened differently - if at all - meaning that Hitler, Lenin, and Stalin would not have come into power.
8. Would you want death penalty as a punishment in your country?
I do have it as a punishment in my country. What I'd like to see is some sort of uniformity across states as well as far fewer executions than we have now, saving it for only the most extreme of crimes - something even more monstrous than murder. To be honest, I'd rather not have it at all than to do what the US does now.
9. Do you want kids in the future/already have them?
I don't have any, but maybe. No idea when.
10. What kinda place would your dream home be located in and what would it be like?
Someplace quiet, in nature, and with plenty of land. I don't really need a big house, but I'd like someplace with a guest room and a big garage. It's hard to choose. I do like the beach, but I'm not adverse to mountains and snow too.
My Questions for you!
1. Do you have a favorite werewolf? Or at least one you like?
2. Can you cook? If so, what do you consider your specialty?
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? Will you be dressing up this year?
4. Do you like card games, board games, both, or neither?
5. Do you smoke?
6. What kind of job do you have? (office, retail, outdoor work, factory, etc)
7. Vacation time! Do you prefer the beach, mountains, city, or something else?
8. Do you have a license to drive? How about a car?
9. Do you ever prank people?
10. What's your favorite kind of music?
Not the biggest fan of tagging... this is purely optional, but I wanted to tag some folks I know.