Where should I start? 2018 is only at the beginning and I'm absolute frustrated about my lack of faith. After a lot of things I have done other the last two years, I'm proud of all the artwork I got and all the collaborations and some of them were more than awesome: some of them somehow as amicable contact. I hope nobody is getting me wrong, because I'm happy about it, but I have doubts about my ability and competency to do my own part right. Especially when it comes to doing the advertise and the announcement of a project.
So, why is 2018 going to be a silent year of progress? It's quite simple: because I need time to make things right for myself before I can feel comfortable about it. But money is also a big reason why everything can't go the easy way. AND because I'm not a mentally stable person at all.
Oh my, I better get back on my "plans" for this year:
- completing an Artbook (Gates into other Worlds) in collaboration with Nele Diel (nele-diel.deviantart.com/
- completing the Comic "Knighthood & Honor" in collaboration with Zach Sharpe from the Lordran & Beyond Team (www.lordranandbeyond.com/) and with Artsed (artsed.deviantart.com/
- trying to collect enough money to buy some professional machines and more tools for bookbinding
- making plans to renovate an old room with my brother (his a bricklayer) to make a workshop/workroom
- investigate a functional digital archive for all my projects and ideas, where I can find everything easily
- finally making some photo books of my holidays for myself
- doing commission from time to time for sure
- to finish ideas for board games and card games
- trying to be more creative (more writing and drawing somehow)
- to find a way or "de wey" to feel not so damn depressed so often
- helping friends with there projects (for free, because I'm a good boy)
- invest in some awesome kickstarter campaigns (like "Blossom Detective Holmes")
- as always: to find more ways to make money so I can make more commissions (crazy)
- finish some stories or rework some old ones
- invest more focus on special OC's and stories (more for myself)
- praising Chàót incarnation of Chaos (one of the said OC's)
- find some rest without feeling lazy and sloth... (because being slothful is a sin)
- to stay strong and not break down
Aaaaand that's it. I hope nobody has expected something special or fancy.
Have a nice day, week, month and year everyone!
May your dreams guide your way!