All I'm asking is about 200 Points for her!
A cuzzik I designed a while back. Has no lineage
Willing to give this guy away for free
Had her for a long time! I'm a little more reluctant to sell her, but feel free to offer whatever still
I guess I'm looking for one with a friendly community open to a lot of RPing and a fun premise!
I've been wanting to use her for forever: orig03.deviantart.net/91bb/f/2…
Take it right here:
Thanks for your answers!
Like... I really want to join a HARPG but... that would require me to draw horses
Things I am looking for:
Vayron Genos (I'm very partial to non-lisse coats but those are likely something I'm not gonna get, also more fond of easy-to-draw markings)
The Imports: (None of them have any art)
But, I'm considering opening up commissions! If you are even vaguely interested, please comment! I thrive on feedback and since I had none last time, I'm doing this again.
Keep in mind that these might take a little while
Things that will be offered:
Custom designs! Will be anywhere from 100-500 points, depending on complexity, accessories and background! I can do literally anything you want except fandom things (excluding TES) and NSFW. Anything from weapon designs to vehicles to a generic dog will do though!
Transparent drawings Similar to my heraldic dragons. A small size that'll fit into journals. Heavily stylized and cel-shaded. Around 400 points
Bust paintings Like the golden dragon in my gallery. Painterly and with a simple background. 700-1000 points
Logos? Tenative, since I can only do these at school (since I lack Illustrator at home). But these WILL be vectors, meaning they'll be infinitely resizable and clean.
Please tell me what you think and if you have any concerns or questions!
I want to open up commissions after I'm finished with the Tytostryx drawings I owe to someone because I want points? But, I'm a really busy person and I'm afraid that I make people wait too long sometimes... even though I've heard of people waiting for commissions for months. So I dunno. Should I? Would anyone even be interested?? I would start with more stylistic stuff, since realistic backgrounds are the bane of my existence. Maybe things like custom designs (including outfits), redesigns, little stylistic icons like my Frio one? Anyone?
1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator's avatars
Alright, so I was tagged to do Kirrlet, so here I go!
1. Kirrlet, despite his gangly little limbs, is a really good swimmer.
2. He's demisexual/demiromantic
3. He got those gauges from a traveling band of Aletian body modders, and since Kirrlet helped them find the main road again, they offered to give him those. He accepted mostly to spite his mother (who actually didn't care that much)
4. He's about the size of a golden retriever. His mother is only slightly smaller, and his father is about the size of an eland: www.zoopraha.cz/images/thumbna… (That's the only size-comparison that didn't have a dead animal in it ahah)
5. He's got a cute little winter coat that he made himself using the pelt of a dead deer his mother killed.
6. He also carved little eyeholes into a piece of driftwood, tied it to his face, and called it a mask. He wears it because it makes him look ~mysterious~
7. He was born in prison, and was taken away from his mother to be raised by someone not in prison. He was a nice man, who taught Kirrlet everything he knows about fishing.
8. Those feathers are only called feathers because I'm lazy. They're actually highly evolved hairs. Did you know that feathers came from quills akin to mammalian hair? It's not too far-fetched that it could evolve again in arboreal monkey-like critters too, right?
HmMM I don't feel like tagging people.
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator's avatars
Uhhhh, I'll do Monete since I really haven't done too much with her besides draw her when I'm emotional ahaha.
1. She lives in Dinotopia, the world created by James Gurney!
2. Sometimes she uses her old tail quills as pens for drawing
3. She is actually really adventurous as long as it doesn't involve large groups of people/dinosaurs!
4. She actually DOES wear clothes, I just don't draw them??? I dunno
5. It's hard to draw without thumbs, but she manages.
6. Her favorite place to be are the canyons! There's so many good colors there, and lots of pterosaurs
7. She really, really enjoys cold days (She wears clothes remember)
8. She's a Protoceratops, but I considered making her a Diabloceratops, another of my favorites. I didn't because those are a little more awesome than cute.
I tag Anyone who wants to do this
1.) Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 18 and read line 4.
"[S]pecies into every role open to large land creatures, the dinosaurs..."
2.) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
The air. Or if I don't stretch my arm out, then the arm of the chair.
3.) What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Project Runway??? I think??
4.) Without looking, guess what time it is
5.) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:20 holy carp
6.) With the exception of your computer, what can you hear?
My brother is fighting ghouls I think... in Fallout
7.) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I got the ice water out of the bird bath. Earlier today
8.) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was looking for nice fanart
9.) What are you wearing?
Jeans, a sweatshirt and a scarf...
10.) Did you dream last night?
I vaguely remember something about rats??? Or some kind of rodent.
11.) When did you last laugh?
Today, probably just a few minutes ago
12.) What are on the walls in the room you are in?
The Hobbit poster, a dragon poster, a lot of forest ecology posters, a fox tail, some faux taxidermy. I think that's it.
13.) Seen anything weird lately?
UGH YES I was looking for Fallout fanart and SAW WEIRD STUFF GOLLY GEE
14.) What do you think of this quiz?
15.) What was the last film you saw?
Hhhhmmmmmmmm.... Kung fu panda??? I think
16.) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A nice cozy house, maybe some nice coats or something, lots of books, and some cool animal skulls. Like a boar or an antelope or something
17.) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I dunno what you know! But I guess I'll just tell you that I have two cats
18.) If you could change one thing about the world?
Reverse the extinction of our flora and fauna
19.) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I doubt I'd be having children (well, at least not biological ones...) but I'd call her daughter. /XD
20.) Would you ever consider living abroad?
02. Do you have a main/favorite OC amongst the ones you created? Who and why?
Umm.... I don't have a favorite because they're all my children, but my persona (scalesona? QUILLsona?) is Monete the Protoceratops
LET'S GET TO KNOW YOUR OC'S BY COMPARISON:
03. Who is the tallest? (feel free to specify height, if you have thought it up)
Syriel is tallest in height, unless you don't count his head (like how they measure dogs by shoulder), which then it would be Jay.
04. Who has the most striking and unique eyes?
Um... *glances over at green/yellow-eyed weirdos* ????? Star???? Her eyes are purple-y grey?
05. Who is the strongest? And who is the most intelligent?
The strongest is probably Kat, Elna, or Brother.
Most intelligent would be Jay or Janus (He's on my charahub) or Dr.Ekkens (Errr.... who I hardly talk about)
06. Who has the most beautiful voice?
Varjak, when singing that is. He's an opera singer
Otherwise, Cliff has a nice smooth voice
07. Who has the most troubled past?
Errrr... ummmmm... Star, probably. Mother's dead, and she was one of the only people who really loved her, she was born poor, raised on the streets. Multiple scars.
08. Who is the most selfless, and who is the most evil/selfish/malevolent/callous?
The most selfless is either Syriel or Jay. The most selfish is Brother or Hugo
09. Who is the most thoughtful and/or erudite?
10. Who is the most impulsive and hot tempered?
Aisling or Kat.
11. Which of your OCs is the one you consider more revealing about yourself? And what does that OC reveal about you?
Monete again! She's my sona so it only makes sense
12. Who do you think has the nicest wardrobe?
Honestly, I really like Cliff's.
13. Who of your characters has the largest family?
Magnus! He has 7 siblings.
13. Who of your characters is your oldest? (in age and date of creation)
Oldest character ever is Greystar the warrior cat leader of Windclan. He's really kind of a doofus.
Oldest in terms of age is Ekkens or Raavi
- Listening to: My cat licking his stomach
- Reading: Harry Potter again
- Watching: My cat licking his stomach
- Playing: Oblivion
If you'd like to see me do a tutorial for another animal or part of animal, then feel free to send an ask!
I'll do anything, from hippos to bees to mollusks. If you need help, I'll try to provide nice resources!
1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 new questions to the people you tag.
4. Tag at least 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
8. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc.
9. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
10. Cussing is ALLOWED.
Thirteen things about me:
1. I like drawing (No duh)
2. I have two cats, Loki and Lena
3. I'm agnostic :0 Meaning I believe that there could be a higher power, but it isn't really one from any religion. Or something...
4. My favorite dinosaur is either Diabloceratops, Parasaurolophus or Protoceratops
5. I really like bears! And owls! Those are my favorite animals
6. I am an avid video gamer!
7. I'm asexual, and questioning my romantic orientation. /:T
8. I love evolution, forest ecology and anything to do with paleontology
9. I also really like archaeology!
10. I'm pretty left-wing, haha
11. You can totally comment on my art, I won't bite unless it's something mean
12. Um, I was tagged by 3 people on this!
13. I have two hands
Fine I suppose!
2. Describe your personality (the Myers Briggs personality test was really useful for me. So... Take the test I did on www.cognitivequiz.com/, wikipedia it, then describe your findings here. Bonus if you describe yourself compared to traits such as "architect")
I'm INTJ if that's what you mean
3. Where would you want to take your next vacation?
Somewhere in Europe. I really want to see the big museums there
4. Are you in love with anyone as of now?
5. If you are in love with someone, what about him/her made you fall in love? If you aren't currently in love or a relationship, fill the space below with random stuff
Did you know that most bipedal dinosaurs couldn't pronate their wrists like they do in Jurassic Park without breaking their arms?
6. Do you have a smart phone? What kind is it?
Nope, just my computer
7. What country do you live in?
8. What do you think of me?
You're pretty good at drawing cetaceans!
9. Are you an introvert? Or an extrovert? (Look up if you don't know what these are)
Definitely introverted, though I'm trying to be more open
10. Which video game series do you like the most?
The Elder Scrolls, of course!
11. Are you into The Walking Dead series? What do you think of it? What's your favorite scene? Which character's death is the worst for you? I'm only in the middle of the 3rd season, so no spoilers please. (If you don't watch it, fill the space below with anything random you can think of)
I live in Oregon. :0
12. What's the oddest food you've eaten compared to what's normal in your culture?
Errrr.... sheep cheese? Orrrrrr.... crickets?
13. Ask me any questions you have for me and I'll reply to your tag post
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you?
1. Are you familiar with monty python? If not, look up a few sketches of them on youtube and tell me what you think of them.
They're pretty good! My dad really likes them.
2. What is your favorite videogame console?
I only have an X-box 360, so yeah. That.
3. Your favorite childhood tv show?
Does Adventure Time count? It's not from my childhood since I watch it now.... ummmmm, I guess Samurai Jack then?
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I don't want to support the exotic animal trade really. :0 It hurts ecosystems and animals. So, why not have one that's already dead? I'll take a Leptoceratops, please.
5. Your favorite band/musician?
Hard question. e-e I really like Two Star Symphony, Iron & Wine, Of Monsters and Men, Gotye, and stuff like that.
6. Who are your senpais on here?
Too many to count. :0 Just browse through my favorites and you'll see what I'm into though
7. What foreign language would you like to be able to speak?
Norwegian, so I could move there.
8. What is your opinion on pet fish/fish tanks?
They're cute and fun to watch!
9. Any pets?
10. Favorite city that you've been to so far?
I really liked Port Townsend, Silverton, and my very own town!
11. What are your thoughts on reading?
I love reading, especially animal encyclopedias, and sci-fi/fantasy
12. Who of your characters is your child that you would never ever give away?
All of them???????? Haha, I'm way too attached..... that doesn't stop me from killing them off though
13. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Ummm.... maybe a bear. Or a badger. Something people don't want to mess with
1. favorite game console
Like I said, I only have an X-box
2. which fictional character would you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with
What does that even mean??
3. your weirdest fetishes
I'm asexual. Take a guess
4. do you like pac man. if not fak u
I dunno, it's kinda boring and tedious. I like adventure
5. coke or pepsi or mountain dew or pee
6. who is the god of hotness
7. favorite flavor of chips
Original, I guess?
8. best number
44 for no reason
9. most important thing in your life
10. why cant i think of anymore questions
I can see that
13. is this a question
My questions for you:
1. Do you play an instrument? If so, what kind?
2. What's your opinion on memes?
3. Do you have two eyes?
4. Where are my sunglasses?
5. Choose between smooth jazz and country
6. What's your favorite book about?
7. Can you show me your favorite OC?
8. Can you not tag me in these things ever again?
9. Why did the chicken cross the road?
10. Can you tell me one fact about anything?
11. Are you a Jedi knight?
12. Do you procrastinate often?
13. Real dromeosaurs had feathers and you can't argue that no matter how badly you want it to be false. Did I need to tell you that? Hopefully not
x2 So now it's 14.
Pretty much what the public would call a bird, but with "dinosaur" claws
(Trigger warning: possibly dead animal)
And claws on an ostrich
Plus, tons of other birds have claws.
Okay I'm done, you can go back to your dA browsing. /XD
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Err.... I dunno, 2 years? Maybe just one? I dunno, don't keep track of these
What does your username mean?
Four feet. Since I mostly draw animals (though I do also draw anthros frequently)
Describe yourself in three words.
Very dorky artist
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
Errrrr... my memory is bad, it's probably one of those sci-fi dragons
What is your favourite type of art to create?
Animal art?? Specifically I really like drawing dinosaurs, anthros and anything beaky
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
What was your first favourite?
You expect me to know this? Probably some animal
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Character designs, animals, dragons, really neat pictures in general
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Oh jeeze that's hard. I can't really answer that since there are so many amazing artists on here
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I made lots of cool friends!
What are your preferred tools to create art?
My 3ds, graphite, Sculpy clay, Photoshop
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In my room with my books. Or on the internet looking at critters. I wish I could say it was out in nature, but I'm too busy watching birds to draw there!
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I dunno? Haha, sorry