My commission information was super outdated, so I figured I'd fix that!TIER ONE- FLAT COLOR WITH TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND:Examples:
These are 10 points a piece, they will have a transparent background, and there will be no shading of any kind. TIER TWO- ZENTANGLE:Example:
Sadly, I only have one example, but this is what it would look like. I can either do it with black lines and a white background, or white lines with a black background. They are 15 points a piece.TIER THREE- SHADING WITH BASIC BACKGROUND:Examples:
These are 25 points a piece. Background can be transparent or very basic.TIER FOUR- REFERENCE SHEET (SHADING OPTIONAL)Examples:
These have two different prices- if you don't want shading, they are 35 points a piece. If you want shading, that bumps the price up to 40 points a piece. TIER FIVE- PAINTING (LINED OR LINELESS)Examples:
I use the term "painting" pretty broadly with this tier- if you want it to have a specific look (i.e. watercolor or charcoal), let me know. Like the previous tier, there are two different prices- if you want a lined painting, it will cost you 55 points. If you want a lineless painting, they are 65 points. OTHER RULES:
- I don't have a character limit, but for every character you add, you add 1 point to the base price
- Send me a note if you want a commission, with your reference(s) and any extra info (such as their pose, powers, personality, any outfits you want them wearing, etc)
- For the most part, turn around time is pretty fast, unless you ask for a painting, then it could take longer
- No NSFW
- You can check my deviantID for commission progress
- I will draw just about anything
- I can do commissions in any order I chose, but usually I will do them in the order I receive them
- I only accept points as payment, and you must pay before I start.
- I don't do refunds, but I will do minor corrections (however I won't start a whole new drawing).