|COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!|
PygmaMoth | She/They | Student
I am an amateur digital and traditional artist. I'm a fairly big Pokemon geek and I love graphic novels/webcomics. Even though I'm not very outgoing, I love to meet new people that share my interests! In addition to drawing digitally and traditionally, I also love to paint and animate (however, that doesn't mean I'm very good at either ^^'). I use FireAlpaca for EVERYTHING. Sometimes, I'll use Photoshop but I'm still trying to get the hang of digital art.
When you're getting to know me, I'm pretty quiet and awkward, but I really try my best to be as friendly as possible <3
NEED TO COMMISSION
[OPEN] PayPal (USD) and Point Commissions!
Waiting On To Do
Art trade with
custom and full body from
Four drawings + extra from
Priority Closed Species
Terms of Service
- No NSFW, gore, or mature content
- You must credit my art if you use it for anything other than personal use (ex/ advertising, social media, role-play, etc.)
- Do not trace, steal, or copy my art
- Although you are paying me to create art for you, I still reserve all rights to my original work
- You must give Points prior to line art!!
- If I am unable to create the commission, or if I don't have time, I have the right to return most or all Points to you
- I reserve the right to refuse any commissions that I am uncomfortable with creating
- No refunds (sorry)
- In the case that the commission has a watermark, an un-watermarked version of the commission will be sent to the commissioner. If I have forgotten to do so, PLEASE remind me.
- ome Points might be returned if I fail to meet the deadline (3 week after commissioning)
~What I Can Draw~
2. Animals (Cats, dogs, wolves, birds, lizards, etc.)
4. Some Original Characters and Original Species
5. Occasionally Anthros
~What I Can't Draw~
1. Humans/Humanoid Creatures
2. Complex Character Designs
3. Video Game Characters (Exceptions: Pokemon)
4. Mimicking Most Anime/Manga Art Styles
Have a nice day!
Feel free to ask questions! If you are interested in commissioning, let me know through notes.
Icon created by me!