We now have a folder for all Stretchmo (EU: Fullblox) puzzles for the (new) 3DS game!
No special/divided folders since I am not expecting that many contributions.
|More Journal Entries|
1. Pushmo-Pullblox is for sharing puzzles created on the 3DS game Pushmo/Pullblox, Crashmo/Fallblox and WiiU game Pushmo/Pullblox World! Also fanart of the games are welcome (in it's own folder). Join if you like the games!
2. Please do not submit non-releated work.
3. Please put you puzzles (and fanart) into the right folder!
4. You may submit one puzzle/week to featured! Only put you very best puzzles into featured! : ) No Freakyforms and Miis in Featured!
5. No mature and fetish (vore etc.) content, thank you!
What is Pushmo/Pullblox?
Pushmo, as it is called in the US, or Pullblox, as it is called in Europe, is a game for the 3DS. It can be downloaded in the e-shop for $7, 6€ or £5,99.
Pushmo is a puzzle/platformer, where you pull out blocks and push them back to get to the goal. It is a simple yet addictive game, and every puzzle is its own experience! The game features over 250 puzzles to play, but it also has a level editor, where you can make your own Pushmos/Pullblox. This group's primary goal is to make it easier to share your Pushmo/Pullblox with other players and of course find new puzzles to play!
Pushmo/Pullblox has been praised by critics and gamers alike, and it has been called the e-shops "killer-app" and first "must-get", so if you own a 3DS, you had better get it!
Pushmo/Pullblox puzzles and the game itself will be called Pushmo in the gallery folders etc., since the majority of deviants are from the US.
Easiest way to upload puzzles!
Once you have saved your puzzle and taken a picture of it, close the game and open the 3DS Internet Browser. Upload it on deviantART just as you upload anything else usually. So easy!