My idea for a fanmade Precure series, based on nightlife with older characters. I will still design Cure Yirgacheffe and Cure Ethiopia for the other fanmade series.
Tsubasa Fujikawa is a first year university student who helps out all foreign students. She's a kind and sociable linguistics major, but has an odd affinity for childrens' television and rhymes. She wants desperately to present as a proper uni student, but can't let go of her childhood things. This all begins to change when she goes out on the town for the first time and rescues a litter of eight abandoned kittens. These cats turn out to be neko-fairies in disguise from Nocturnae, the Land of Sundown Entertainment. However, two gangsters-for-hire from the curfew cult (unnamed as yet) try to take the kittens away. This ultra-zealous curfew cult that is draining the nightlife away, and threatens this planet.
Wanting nothing more than to enjoy the nightlife and look after the nocturnal kittens, a Glamour Coin appears from behind the lead kitten's ear, and transforms Tsubasa into the Pretty Cure of Change, Cure Sake. The Glamour Coins are the power source the original heroes of Nocturnae, who were all destroyed during the daytime when they were slumbering. They have been reincarnated as these Cures.
Pretty Cure Tsubasa Fujikawa
- A linguistics major who is the head of the foreign student club. She's kind and helpful, but is attached to her past. When she needs to take care of a litter of adorable kitten-fairies, Tsubasa becomes the Pretty Cure of Change, Cure Sake
with the power of transfiguration of other objects.
- A hardened student from Ethiopia, Tsehai is a journalism major. As someone who had to flee her country for fear of censorship, she suspects everyone of being a spy. When she learns to open up and show compassion for Cure Sake, Tsehai transforms into the Pretty Cure of Sweetness, Cure Tej
with the power of sticky treacle.
- A caring and air-headed art history major, Maggie has a knack for mixing cocktails. As an only child, Maggie has been pampered from birth by her wealthy parents, and can have anything she wants- so she has an air of arrogant confidence about her. However, due to her caring side, she sacrifices a precious rare collectable glass bottle to help Cure Sake and Cure Tej win, Maggie becomes the Pretty Cure of Warmth, Cure Whisky
with the power of fire.
- A beautiful Fijian-Indian music student, Lavinia often manipulates Maggie to get what she wants, without Maggie knowing. This is an innate ability, and she supresses feelings of guilt because she doesn't want to end up as paranoid as Tsehai, her rival. However, when she is saved by Cure Whisky in battle and trusts Cure Tej to help out, Lavinia becomes the Pretty Cure of Bravery, Cure Kava
with the power of earth.
- from the fast lane, a drag racer and psychology student, Allegra has got your number. She is hoping to use the dynamics of the foreign student club as her main project. She is quiet, studious, but can say a lot with few words. When she has to comfort Katya during a time of trouble, she becomes the Pretty Cure of Comfort, Cure Montepulciano
with the power of healing.
- a sloppy literature major from France, Denise has no care for fashion or tidiness. Sharing a flat with Maggie and her neatly organised tavern-like home, Denise lives in a cave of hoarded books. Shy and retiring, she doesn't come out much until she notices Maggie hadn't come home in the early morning. Looking for her flatmate with Katya, and using her book smarts to save Katya from the curfew cult, Denise becomes the Pretty Cure of Flair, Cure Cointreau
with the power of fabric manipulation.
- A down on her luck photography student from England, Elisabeth lives in a big flat with too many other people. She also happens to love walking and running- but has an affinity for unhealthy food. Finding it hard to get peace and quiet, she heads out on the town with $10 in her pocket and an appetite for fish and chips. However, she comes across the fight where Cures Sake, Tej, Whisky, Kava, Montepulciano, and Cointreau are studying, and uses her knowledge of the lay of the land to outsmart the enemy and protects the other girls. Elisabeth becomes the Pretty Cure of Strategy, Cure Gin
with the power of illusion.
- Daughter of an escaped Nocturnae woman and a Russian father, Katya has been in an accident and has a prosthetic right arm and left leg. As a tech genius, Katya is fearful of everything that she can't invent herself. A major in engineering, Katya is best friends with Denise as they both don't fit in with the rest of the foreign student club. When Katya is left alone one night, and she sees Cure Cointreau struggling alone against the enemy, she steps up and becomes the Pretty Cure of Cool, Cure Vodka
with the power of ice.
- a lovestruck chemistry major, Juanita is the talk of the foreign student club. Always out on dates, she can't decide who to settle down with. She believes that she is the most talented member of the club, When she has to help her current date with a drag race, and is beaten by Allegra, she is jealous and accuses Allegra of cheating. However, when Allegra becomes Cure Montepulciano and Juanita's life is put in danger because of the cult, she admits that Allegra is better than her and becomes the Pretty Cure of Dance, Cure Tequila
with the power of vibrations.
- Kuro- the lead kitten, very mature, wise, and decisive.
- Tekur- the cutest kitten, fearful, adorable, and loyal
- Dubh- the naughty kitten, tricksy, gets into trouble easily, the runt of the litter.
- Loaloa- the shy kitten with no meow but the loudest purr. Only loves Lavinia.
- Nera- the fastest kitten. Only Allegra can catch her.
- Noire- the cleanest kitten. Inhabits the only tidy spot in Denise's room.
- Blackie - the hungriest kitten. Keeps eating Elisabeth's chips.
- Cherny- the cleverest kitten, is always helping Katya find her mechanical bits for engineering.
- Negra- the romance kitten, is smitten with everyone that Juanita dates.
Enemies (Curfew Cult)
- Miramarella - The leader of the cult, the only surviving member of the royal family. She was responsible for the demise of the heroes.
- Khandel - The hypnosis expert, responsible for turning Cannon and Creek.
- Newton - User of portals, but daft as a doorknob
- Karo - University counsellor, main spy for the cult, the opposite of Ori. Has the power of speed.
- Ori - The double agent, but on the Cures' side, the opposite of Karo. Has the power of metamorphosis of self.
- Brooklyn - The con man, boss of Cannon and Creek
- Cannon and Creek - Muscle-for-hire gangsters, humans, turned by the cult. Their human names are Pete and Tony, and they work as cleaners for the university.
- Madoka Kurosawa - Tsubasa's ever-suffering professional flatmate.
- Hemi Parata - Allegra's friendly rival and Juanita's drag racer date.
- Rob Smith - The group's friendly bartender
- Tsegerida Birtukan - Tsehai's lookout.
- Alice Williams - Juanita's mentor in chemistry, possibly the only person Juanita respects before becoming Cure Tequila.
- Nocturne Watch is the transformation device. To use it to transform, the girls need their respective transformation Glamour Coin and need to shout Nocturnal Cure, develop me! Also, this watch can track enemies, other Cures, and Evening Gown Resources.
- Evening Gown Resources are the collectables of the season and are various magical items to make the Queen's Evening Gown. Whoever completes this dress can control Nocturnae. These appear to the victor of each battle.
More information to come later...