To begin with... Finally got the car back. Uncle Don had to step in for it to get done and uh... it got done in ONE day when he stepped in. .-. so... yeah. My farm-sitting job is going absolutely fantastic... In the morning I go out and do chores, at night I go out and do chores, and it is going great. I love it. I love the animals. I love caring for them... Couldn't be better in that aspect. HOWEVER... another down came up... Grambo fell and REALLY hurt herself... she just got surgery today to get a rod put in her leg and a screw in her hip... she's going to have some more days at the hospital before they send her to a care home for physical therapy... She's in a lot of pain and it's just... really distressing... We're worried about her and just trying to help as best we can...
Now onto Commission updates...
In the future, there are some things I'm going to be adding to my commission options. I'm just going to list them out here so if you have any input or interest in any, you can let me know. Going to try and keep them in some sort of order to better understand...
First off: Reminder I do NOT take NSFW commissions from DeviantArt. There are too many minors on the site, it is against the T.O.S. to post most NSFW art, and so I simply do not do that here.
Second off: Reminder that I DO draw pets if you ever want art done of your real life pets. I'm not focused just on anthros. I do anime-style humans (And want to work on Disney-esque style for that too) and I do regular animals in every style I have available.
But on to what I want to add to my commissions and prices.
One Day a Week - That day sketches
- The limit will be five slots, of which, if you want two characters you'll have to buy two slots. Simply because I want to be able to accomplish them on that day. A slot is simply $10 and is a full body sketch done on sketch day. I haven't decided sketch day yet but I will announce slots ahead of time for convenience.
Redbubble - Designs of Your Choice
- A full image in inches with 300dpi that I can make your choice of design. I will upload it to RedBubble so you and your friends may purchase it on items you want but I will also give you personally the full resolution image AND a PNG of a written note from myself giving you full permission to have it printed or put on items if you want to go elsewhere. If you do not want it posted to RedBubble, simply ask and I can do so.
Sketch - Pencil
- A pencil sketch made on paper, no background, that gets mailed to you. Extra cost for extra characters, background, framing, or expedited shipping. Can be bought in Bust, Thighs Up, or Full body
Lines - Pen Ink
- A lined piece made on paper, no background, that gets mailed to you. Extra cost for extra characters, background, framing, or expedited shipping. Can be bought in Bust, Thighs Up, or Full body
Flats - Colored Pencil (Eventually Marker)
- A flat color piece made on paper, no background, that gets mailed to you. Extra cost for extra characters, background, framing, or expedited shipping. Can be bought in Bust, Thighs Up, or Full body
Shaded - Color or B&W
- A shaded piece made on paper that will be colored pencils or pencil for color or B&W, comes with background automatically and that gets mailed to you. Extra cost for extra characters, framing, or expedited shipping. Can be bought in Bust, Thighs Up, or Full body. You can have the background removed and it will reduce your full price by a small sum
Painting - This will be the most difficult to figure out...
- A painting that gets mailed to you. Extra cost for extra characters or expedited shipping. Can be bought in Bust, Thighs Up, or Full body. Comes with a background but if you want a complicated background (Example being flowers on a stone wall or a full living room, not a vague background) then it will cost a little extra.
...The painting will be the most difficult to figure out so I can figure out prices of shipping, canvases, paints... And to make up for those costs. To help keep it cheap, I may keep the size of the canvases relatively small and reserve my larger canvases for selling animal paintings on Etsy.
...So The main things I'll be figuring out are...
- Bust, Thighs Up, or Full body prices
- Extra character prices
- Background prices
- Prices of frames for paper pieces
- Prices for canvases
- Shipping options for different pieces
I think the cheapest options will be the RedBubble designs, the Paper traditional art, and the sketch days... Leaving the canvas paintings as the most expensive options... but that's because painting is really expensive, not because I want to charge a lot for it.
But that's what I want to eventually implement.