-new: Fans skin
-new: skins Launcher
-new: support for second GPU
-new: added much more options to the Settings panel
-new: added Logon time seconds to the Clock skin
-improved: Settings panel has a new design, tabs and "mouse over" color effect
-improved: whole the code has been reordered and finally neat
-improved: Bg height is completely dynamic
-improved: added a separate button to Empty Recycle Bin to the Recycle Bin skin
-improved: Disk skins have been redesigned
-improved: Network skin has been redesigned
-improved: Volume Control skin has been slightly rearranged
-improved: PSU skin has been slightly rearranged
-removed: PSU Pro skin
-removed: CPU-RAM Light skin. (There are now options to customize CPU-RAM skin in Settings panel to disable unused measures).
-fixed: GPU Fan bar color is always white
- New: Top RAM skin,
- New: Top GPU skin,
- New: Settings Panel,
-customize corner radius,
-customize stroke width,
-Disk Drives panel,
-option for users of AMD Radeon Graphics Cards to easily enter the Total memory amount,
-option for users of Power Supply Units to easily enter the Max PSU Power,
-open HWiNFO SharedMemoryViewer shortcut for easy setup,
-option to changle Background 1 (top) color and opacity,
-option to changle Background 2 (bottom) color and opacity,
-option to change Stroke color and opacity,
-option to change Bar color and opacity,
-option to change Main text color,
-option to change other Text(2) color,
-Reset buttons, to reset Colors and Opacities to Default values,
-Check for New version link.
- New: New skin Background style. Not based on illustro Bg anymore, but on the customizable shapes,
- Improved: all images in the suite have been replaced with shapes (result is Crystal clear look at any skins sizes),
- Improved: Volume skin - added active slider to control volume level,
- Improved: Top CPU skin now uses UsageMonitor plug-in insted of PerfMoon and AdvancedCPU. Result is much better performance, no lags,
- Improved: GPU's ATI and NVIDIA skins have been merged into one skin,
- Improved: Sun-Moon skin - added feature to see real Sun and Moon angle in the Sky instead of Sun image,
- Improved: Sun-Moon skin - much more precise Moon phases on the Moon shape,
- Fixed: Power Plan skin - fixed lags when click the buttons,
- Changed: System Uptime skin has been merged with the Clock skin,
- Changed: Some cosmetic changes in all skins.
Superb work; nice looks and feature rich! But I've got a question about the Fans skin. They all keep showing 0 rpm on my system and I don't know why. All the other skins seems to work fine. Is this a known issue?
Rainmeter: 18.104.22.16821 (64-bit)
//Edit: Gallery doesn't display on my end, replace with individual images.
include=#@#HWiNFO.incinto the [Variables] section of the skin.