There were rules, but I am too cranky to copy them, or "legitimately tag" anyone... but I can answer some questions.
Arright, arright... I am not so absolutely cantankerously old that I can refuse to learn new tags. Lessee here...
Author, artist, & performer Ravyn LaRue asked these :
1. What is your favorite musical?
2. What are you most proud of yourself for?
3. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
4. How old do you feel most of the time?
5. Do you usually remember your dreams?
6. Have you ever felt saved by or deeply inspired by a song/character/movie...etc?
7. Did you keep any belonging
Here is a CD with artworks & whatnot from a time well before I signed up here at d'Art! Some of these go back five years, or more... scary! I keep checking to make sure I haven't already uploaded it here, but no. There will be a few new things, eh?
I have all of the photos I took in 2009 & 2010 on an external hard drive. My most reliable connection to the InterNet is a computer with not much for image editing software, and my best image editing computer doesn't talk to the external hard drive, and sometimes doesn't want to talk to the InterNet, either.
So... I am picking through the photo archives for anything that is... basically perfect as-is; minimal editing, if any. Anything that is perfect AND landscape orientation, since my camera seems to have some mechanism to give an image a specific "this side up" direction, which I cannot seem to override.
There are plenty of photos to cho
Something to try in photoshop when you are colouring a scanned image that is basically linework only, especially with pencil lines...
- Make a new empty layer that is for "Lighten" and maybe 50% - 70% transparency.
- Pick a "paint" colour appropriate for the eventual fill colour of the area you are working on - here : dark orange for the hair, burgundy for the dress, blue for the crutch (if it is supposed to be silver, or brown if it supposed to be wood).
- Paint with the Brush tool over the lines. Since only the dark areas (lines) will be affected by this, you do not have to be careful at all.
- Merge the line & colour layers.