Featured exclusively at the 2014 Ponyville Ciderfest; charity auction.
A special crossover project, I co-developed with the always exceptional: LeekFish
Focusing on global adventure, discovery, and archeology. I wanted to explore places Daring Do would actually visit, in seeking out the history, culture, and relics of different civilizations. Thus, on each side and rear of the box, scenic locales are featured; alongside Leek's custom character sketch work.
The top of the box features a beautiful 3D replica of Daring Do's compass cutie mark, accented with 12mm Opaline and Light Colorado Topaz Swarovski luxury crystals; alongside a plethora of AB rhinestones.
Inside the box, contained a multitude of treasures, including:
- Custom signed autograph cards (feat. Sam Vincent, Tabitha St. Germain, Rebecca Shoichet, Andrea Libman, and more)
- Full set of gold-foil trading cards, from Series 1 and 2 of the MLP: Trading Card Fun Packs
- Signed Maud Pie MLP:TCG mane card (by Ingrid Nilson)
- Signed foil Series 2 Apple Bloom card (by Michelle Creber)
- Signed MLP Comic Book feat. Spike (by Cathy Weseluck)
- Signed Big Mac & Cheerilee trading card (by Peter New)
- A.K. Yearling mini plush figure from Cutie Corral
- Funko deluxe vinyl figure of Daring Do
- Embroidered Daring Do cutie mark patch from Screw Loose
- Custom art Daring Do button
- Project: Clocked-Up (my custom prop, of Pinkie's Hip-Hop clock decor)
- The box itself, signed by author G.M. Berrow
Truly an amazing package, and a very special project to create. Thanks to everyone who participated!