1.) You must post these rules. ..okay..
2.) Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal. ...o.o...
3.) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer. ..I'm a lazy bitch, so no..
4.) You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.) Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6.) No tag backs.
7.) No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. If you came across someone who was the complete and total opposite of yourself, what would that person be like and how would you react to them?
Agh! hmm. She/he would be outgoing, overtly emotional, a go-getter, a people person, not a critical thinker and I'm not sure how I would react. I think I'd want to shoot myself or them or just be jealous that he/she would be able to do things that I can't.
2. based on your character and personality, if you had wings, what would they look like?
Wow. A long time since I have had this type of question. Um, I wouldn't have wings. If I did, um, I keep imagining different stages of fire to suit my moods. Fully flaming when I'm angry or passionate, and glowing like embers when I'm sad or asleep.
3. there are people who look at certain things that have been around when they were young and say "This is my childhood, right here." What nostalgic thing is your childhood?
The 90's. Hey Arnold! Lizzie Mcguire, Furbies (eek!), Razor scooters, spice girls. Etc. or did you mean on particular thing?
4. What is the impression you want to give your viewers when they go onto your profile and gallery?
Um, I don't know. That I like what I do, I guess. I don't particularly mind.
5. What is the impression that you get when you come onto my profile and gallery?
A burgeoning artist with a penchant for gore maybe.
Also, cute and bubbly.
6. Say someone hurt you in the past. whether it be five years or five weeks ago and you never got an apology. Are you more likely to think back on what they did and relive the pain, or would you simply let it go?
Ah, so circumstantial. I don't know. I relive things constantly anyways. But then I let things go.
7. What do you think and feel when you look at old and (compared to your current work) substandard art/litterature?
Haha! Sometimes I still very much like my old stuff and then there are other pieces where I think they're just crap.
8. Look at the walls in your room. Now the ceiling, focusing on the section over your bed. Now imagine an image of a face photo copied over all of the walls and ceiling. a much larger copy of it directly over your bed. All of these faces are directed forward so that they look like they're looking back at you. What is the face and what expression is it giving?
Uh....that's quite a question. Um, I don't think I like the idea of the same face staring at me plastered all over my room. I spend enough of my time feeling like I'm being watched.
9. If you could only have one tone or sound as your text mesage alert on your phone for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. If you had someone else's voice for a day, whether they be real or fictional, who would it be and what would you do with it?
Haha! My mind said instantly morgan freeman. But then, I could also have the queens voice and fuck things up.