I didn't feel the pilot suit was quite done without doing the full version and not just the unzipped one. I'll be using this piece to add other costumes that I'm working on. I have two others that I have at least started for the time being. I didn't like the base on the first one, so I found a different mesh to use.... just so happens to be what I think to be one of the most hideous costumes in DOA5 that ended up having some useful assets after all,
I added an actual zipper texture this time and rebuilt the torso armor. Since the last render I've also added some hair fixes and minor sculpt edits. Now that the baseline is done, I'll use this one for variations on other pilot suits.
I hadn't realized that the pilot suit had a jacket-less variant, or at least it's been years so I would have forgotten regardless. This variation prompted the need for a rebuild since I didn't feel like overhauling the first bodysuit. Having a form fitting version is a better base for other suits. Additionally, I did some small fixes. I definitely had my lights setup incorrectly initially, so I'll definitely need to re-bake the first one. :-P
Naturally, it wouldn't be done by me if there weren't some manner of casual or suggestive outfit involve, right? I got Kallen's 'Mascot-wear' done. Really having issues with SSS, so I've scrapped using the Subsurface on the Principled Shader and resorted to old school SSS. I was getting a ton of streaks that I cannot figure out how to avoid. There's less with regular SSS, but something is amiss. Anyway, That just leaves the bunny suit to finish on this run. It'll probably be a while before I can circle back around to attempt other pilot suits or casual costumes.
Mm, the Bunny suit turned out better than I thought. First, I don't even like bunny suits. I really don't get the appeal. I made this costume because A ) It is strangely one her of main costumes despite only being for one episode and B ) DOA has a lot of bunny assets to pick from to make crafting a bit easier. Without the headband it does make her head look weird, ie really high forehead, so I'm going to modify that in a future upgrade.
...aaaaaaand Done!! Bonus Edition!! Since it was an easy setup I added a Towel version, but I waited until everything was done to stop spam with this entry. I got face fixes done and rebaked all versions including the the initial pilot suit. I improved the face height & hair position, and color matched the lip color a bit. Definitely finished at this point. I can't think of anything else to fix, change or add.
Thank you all for the comments, Enjoy!
Here's a sample of actual references: orig00.deviantart.net/9554/f/2…
Extracted with miscellaneous modding tools
Imported using Blender
Edited, Modified, Rendered in Blender 2.79
Resolution: 2160 x 3840
Render Time: 2 Hours 46 Minutes - Pilot Suit
Render Time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes - Pilot Suit, No Jacket
Render Time: 3 Hours 45 Minutes - Mascot-wear
Render Time: 2 Hours 41 Minutes - Bunny
Render Time: 3 Hours 43 Minutes - Towel
Code Geass (Sunrise Entertainment)
DOA5LR Assets (Koei Tecmo, Team Ninja)