Dear Group Members,
Our group is a lively and active one with many different types of artists who use it frequently. I am proud to be the co-founder of this group, and have been running it (and letting it run itself) for quite a while now. However, it has come to my attention that we have a persistent problem in this group of folders becoming full. Upon inspection, I've found that many artists are not placing their artwork in the correct folder. As such, I am posting a reminder of the rules here for members to read. NSFW posters, listen up, too.
Cleaning out folders and re-organizing art into the correct folder takes a lot of time, so please be mindful of the rules.
Gentle Reminders: If i see that users are breaking the rules persistently to the point that a folder become full, they will receive one note from me reminding them of these rules. If they disregard the gentle reminder, I will start blocking people from participating in the group.
1. Adoptables and YCH: Adoptables and YCH belong in the 'Adoptables and YCH' folder. They do NOT belong in 'Digital Art' or 'Digital Art 2'
- Completed adoptables and YCH's belong in the 'Completed Commissions and Art Trades' folder.
- Adoptables and YCH's that are closed are expected to be removed by the artist or placed in 'Completed Commissions and Art Trades' folder
-Repeat offenders who post their adoptables into digital art after being given a gentle reminder will be blocked from participating in the group.
2. Completed Gifts/Commissions/Requests/Art Trades:
- Completed Gifts/Commissions/Requests that you want to show off belong in 'Completed Commissions and Art Trades' folder
3. Fan Art:
- Fan Art, including art that features an OC that is part of a fandom, belongs in the 'Fan Art' folder and 'Fan Art 2' folder.
Fan Art does NOT belong in 'Digital Art 1' or 'Digital Art 2'
-Repeat offenders who post their fan art into Digital Art after being given a gentle reminder will be blocked from participating in the group.
4. NSFW Content:
- At Promote-For-You, NSFW content /Nudity MUST have a mature marker or 18+ designation, depending on the material.
- NSFW content featuring underage characters / persons or characters that APPEAR underage is NOT allowed. If it is found, it will be removed, you will be blocked, and the artwork will be reported if I believe it violates DA TOS.
- Repeat offenders who do not mark their mature content will be blocked from the group.
By using the correct folder and following these guidelines, you prevent folder buildup! Please follow them.