If you would like quick feedback on something specific (e.g. a quick answer to a burning question) this is the place for you to do so!
To take part, please reply to this journal with…
- Your quick, specific question (see examples below).
- Your artwork (linked or posted via thumbcode FAQ #81: How can I create links to other deviants, deviations, or websites?)
Our members and admins will do our best to answer your questions, but we cannot guarantee answers. Answers may vary in length, depending on your questions.
- I know something is wrong with the chin of the person I'm painting, but I don't know what it is exactly and how to fix it. Help please!
- I finished this piece, but now I'm not sure about the colours. Can someone tell me if they work together?
- I don’t think the composition of my photograph is quite right. Is there a way I can crop it to improve it?
FAQCan I post literature? We accept literature if it has under 200 words for poetry, and 400 words for prose. Please keep to specific questions to make quick answers possible, such as the following:
- Specific questions about words and grammar, e.g. "Is the use of word x appropriate here?"
- Specific questions about clarity, e.g. "Is what I'm trying to say with my poem clear?"
- Specific questions about flow, e.g. "Is the reading flow disrupted anywhere?"
For regular feedback, please use our Visual Guide to find activities such as Gallery at a Glance, Comment Tag, and more!