This is for Visual Art only.
You must give two 100 word comments.
You will not be receiving comments on specific pieces, but the ENTIRE gallery folder/page.
- Choose a folder or page from your gallery that you would like to have evaluated. There should be a minimum of 5 pieces in the folder you choose.
- Reply to this journal with a link to your chosen folder or page.
- Include any specific questions you would like to have answered - 5 questions maximum.
How This Works
- Once you have signed up, KokoKiero will sort you into a group.
- Once your group has 3 members signed up, KokoKiero will send you a note prompting you to constructively comment on each of your two group members' galleries. Any questions your group members have for you will be stated in the note. Click on your group members' names in the note to be brought to their gallery or folder and get started!
- Comments must be 100 words of constructive deviation-related content, minimum. Group members' questions and your introduction do not count towards this word limit.
Your comments will not be accepted if they are under 100 words.
- Finished commenting? Reply to this journal with a link to your comment. FAQ #14: How do I create a link to a specific comment?
Deadline: Make your comment within 7 days of receiving your note!If you need an extension, please note KokoKiero as soon as possible. If you do not comment, you will not be signed up again until these comments are made.
Constructive Commenting?While we expect these comments to be constructive in order to help artists' growth, we also want to help artists see what their viewers are seeing. Tell your group members your first impressions, thoughts, and feelings. Look for general strengths, weaknesses and themes, and offer your insight on how you see their art evolving and changing. Take note where the artist is heading, and try to help them improve on the areas that they are working within. Feel free to use specific examples, and refer to pieces and tutorials in order to make sure that the artist knows what you're talking about!
Questions to keep in mind when commenting:
- What overall impression do I get? What themes do I see? What style do they have?
- What are they good at? Are they good at telling stories? Are they good at experimentation? Are they good at making one piece flow into another?
- Are there similar issues in several pieces? What are they and how could the artist improve?
- Are there similar colour schemes or compositions used throughout the gallery? What other similarities and differences do you notice?
- What strengths do you notice? How has the artist improved? In what areas?
- Overall, what do the pieces tell me about the artist?
If you need more inspiration and guidance, be sure to check out these comments!
310. Francourecompositor4, Eric-S-Huffman, GhostlyArtz ((Started 06/25)
303.fumstix, AgentLema, jessatriestodoart ((Started 04/11, Ended 04/17)
304.Lindariel-Erulasse, Lilia-DeRosso, ToddNTheShiningSword ((Started 04/11, Ended 04/23)
305.Lazy-Lychee, RoleplayDragon2000, Markoos-Gang ((Started 04/23/Ended 04/25)
306.Lilia-DeRosso, AStormyBoi, AnterosMeadows ((Started 04/23, Ended 05/02)
307.ChirpyCreations, RustedAnchorPhotos, momonoartstudio ((Started 05/24, Ended 06/20)
308. TiniestTinsel, RoleplayDragon2000, ToddNTheShiningSword ((Started 05/24, Ended 05/27)
309. FauxxLucck, Oracle-Sphinx, Dj-Edi ((Started 06/04, Ended 06/07)
Archive for older finished groups 1 - 290
Archive for finished groups 290+
Comment helpers: Vixse, EshiSnu, Dj-Edi, GiraffeMeow
WIN a 3-Month Core Membership / 1,200 Points!
Comment Tag #9 - Sign Up Now!
Thematic Commenting #5: Perspective CLOSED
Thematic Commenting #5 - Perspective
I want to sign up! Thank you!
My gallery: https://www.deviantart.com/swedenlena/gallery
Q1: Which artwork of mine do you like best and why? Which piece looks the most interesting to you?
Q2: "Which artwork of mine do you dislike most and why? Which pieace looks less interesting to you?
Q3: What is your opinion on my art? What do my pieces say about me?
Q4: what are my strengths and weaknesses? Do you see any improvement or see any mistakes?
Q5: any suggestions on how I could/should improve on? What is one thing i could include in my drawings to do something different/new? Which styles/or tecknique/ or subject should i explore more?