Has anyone heard of David S. Pumpkins from SNL? I'm thinking of possibly making some kind of DB bio for him. Reasons:
- He has shown the power to teleport many times- in his original sketch, he could teleport between multiple floors (acccording to the person running the Elevator, he was on around 70, meaning David could teleport between 70 floors as the elevator moves up them)
- He is strong enough to throw a package of raisins to the moon from his hatred of raisins, so it shows he isn't purely a featless character
- He has two methods of travelling besides teleportation- what he calls his Pumpkinmobile, which is actually a giant strawberry for no reason, and his better method which involves using telekinesis to create many bones to travel between houses like a ride, and the narrator said that they were travelling a 'minute a mile' which is the same as 60 miles an hour
- As mentioned, he has telekinesis, as well as size manipulation powers (he altered the size of a pumpkin to three times its size), he can bring skeletons up from the grave to do his bidding (granted, he only used two in the cartoon and he had them simply dance but if we went by DB rules he could use them for fighting) and 'bone manipulation' (like the mentioned ability to use bones to travel between houses like a ride, and he was able to very quickly create a stage a five feet tall out of bones).
- He's just a really funny character, and he once had two guns, which means he's both magical and practical.