- Tell me again why we’re here…
Stella’s voice was nothing more than a whisper, a whisper full of skepticism and irony. Tecna turned around to shoot a disapproving look at her and Bloom gave her a tiny, sympathetic nudge.
- I wouldn’t do it if Daphne didn’t ask me. Now that she’s home for maternity leaving she’s so worried about her class and this Madame Meanna, who’s replacing her. My sister is a rational person but she never met her before she got her class and she’s panicking.
- But do we have to listen to the whole lesson? I thought we were done with studying, once out of Alfea…
- I miss lessons...- murmured Flora, earning an incredulous glance from Solaria’s princess - ...and even if Faragonda asked us to come she’s busy right now, isn’t she? We had to wait anyway.
- But it’s four, school is supposed to be finished at four!
Madame Meanna stopped for a moment, loo