LOUISE KEIZER KILLED MY DOGDESPICABLE ACT
I miss youღஐ
I have mourned for many animals!
But her death tore my heart so much - The pain is unbearable
Oh dear! You were my best friend
You have always listened to me.
You've always felt, if I was not doing well.
You made me laugh
You loved me and I love you beyond the death
I see you everywhere and I hear you, but you're not here ... ...
In my mind I look into your eyes and you look in my
Our noses touching so gently in this moment
exactly, we were looking at us, when we lay on a pillow and we were happy.
I prayed (for the first time in my life) and my request was
"Dear God, fall's you exist, give her 10 healthy years of my own life.
I renounce for my beloved little lady, because without her my life is so meaningless.
But now you're gone!
I miss you,
I miss the honey gentle scent of your soft fur
I miss your smile
and I feel me numb...
I love you forever my great girl!
8.4.2003 - 13.2.2016 you were my faithful friend
CHRISTMAS MIRACLE OF A STOLEN PUPPY
1.My son lost his beloved blue doberman to cancer, he was only 3 years old.
2. He went on Kijiji just to look at dobermans but had no intention of buying any.He fell in love with a puppy and decided to buy for $300.00.
3. After driving 4 hours away from home he went to get the puppy but was shocked at the condition of the place where he was "it was a crack house".
4. He drove back home with the dog that was not a puppy like it show on the add, he was 7 months old and big but he couldn't leave him behind in such conditions.
5. When he arrived home the doberman didn't get along with his dog and other pets so he made the decision to find him a good home.
6. He posted an add on Kijiji to sell the doberman for $150.00, more than 30 people were interested.
7. One man answered the add telling him he had his stolen dog threatening he would come by with the police.
My son and his wife thought he was a crazy person and told him "ok just come with police".
8. That man's wife decided to make a Kijiji account for her to make an offer so my son wouldn't know she was related to the man that was threatening him.
9. First come first served, a man came to my son's house and bought the dog.
10. A few hours later a couple and the police came to my son's house to get the dog .
After looking at all the documents including the microchip it was confirmed they were the dog's owners but the problem was he had been sold.
11. My son called the man he sold the dog too to let him know the dog had been stolen 3 and a half months ago from Bradford.
12. The man answered "from Bradford don't tell me the dog belongs to someone i know because his dog was stolen from Bradford 3 and a half months ago? "
13. When my son told the owner he said " yes i know him he's been trying to help me to find my dog".
My son gave him $150.00 back to give to his friend, he's so happy that just deciding to go to Kijiji to look at dobermans he could rescue a beautiful 7 month puppy that was stolen from a 9 year old little girl.
14. To my son`s his surprise the dog's name is the same as his wife "Luna".
MIRACLES DO HAPPEN