This is a tileset I made about a year ago for a game because I really wanted Pokemon skeletons for a museum map and I couldn't find anything that wasn't just a display case. This was my first time designing skeletons for a tileset and I liked how those came out!
The exact skeletons are (in order from the top left to bottom right of the tile portion): Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Armaldo, Cradily, 3 Sheildon skulls together, Carracosta shell, fossilized Relicanth, Bastiodon skull, Mega Aerodactyl, Archeops, 2 Rampardos headbutting, Helix fossils, Dome fossils, a random pair of ribs in a display case, and an Old Amber in a display case. There's an empty display block next to the display cases where I had game-specific items put on there for display, so those can have items set on top of them.
Feel free to use these in your projects if you want to.
It's not a real map haha. It's something I threw together for a quick sample. It would be able to be reached from the elevator, but I didn't bother to make all the rooms for an actual museum so the elevator goes nowhere too.
The tiles are 16x16 and the two tails reach the end of their respective tiles and don't actually overlap. But, most people who grab tiles off of DA have an image editor where they can use a select tool and move specific tiles around to fit their project's tileset requirements, since I can't imagine anyone saving this image and using it in a project with the sample map still on the side (it would be a huge waste of space and data). You can certainly separate the tiles yourself in the same manner.