|Art is a skill held by everyone with their own unique talent and techniques; just because yours isn't as good as another's, doesn't mean it's not good!|
Height: 130 Meters
Weight: 100,000 metric tons
Length: 210 Meters
Wingspan: 280 Meters
- Can generate gale-force winds whenever she flies over within close proximity to the ground, especially at top speed (which is Mach 5); this can upturn the ground and destroy entire landscapes with a simple fly-by due to the shockwaves produced from her momentum.
-Elemental Ascension: Like all Gods created by the Ancestors, Rocva can access hidden reservoirs of strength to aid her in battle. She has three separate forms, or modes, that allow her to control the properties of fire, ice and electricity; she can switch between these forms in the midst of battle on a whim if she so chooses and has mastery of each respective element.
- Fire Absorption/Resistance: Rocva can absorb most heat-based attacks/techniques that are meant to damage her, as well as prove very durable against it. In turn, this boosts the power of her own abilities. She can also absorb any fire in the area.
- Empyreal Immolation: Rocva can conceal herself in a wall of flame and, exerting her own lifeforce, explode. This is normally a last resort, as the attack takes up all of Rocva’s life-energy and as a result she will die. The radius of the blast is twice the diameter of the Vredefort impact crater, which is 300 kilometers. And like the phoenix, if there is enough fire and ashes of Rocva’s former self, she will be reborn into the world. However, this technique can only be used a handful of times. In a sort of ‘nine lives’ scenario, if Rocva uses the Immolation for the last time then she will cease to exist entirely.
- Soaring Blaze: As Rocva glides through the sky, her feathers may begin to “molt”, resulting in a rain of ash falling to the ground below. This ash shares the same characteristics of that from a volcanic eruption, in that the area covered in it will be subject to large readings of carbon monoxide and other gases released in the molting process.
- Heliacal Veil: Rocva spreads her wings and doing so will cause feathers will scatter all around her. They all begin to glow and spark ablaze, forming a shield of fire around her. These feathers can also be launched directly at opponents if she flaps her wings in their direction, acting like flaming bullets.
- Searing Beak: Rocva’s mouth area begins to heat up and glow; when she attacks with her beak with pecking or gouging into a monster’s hide, it can cause the opponent’s skin to burn in the process.
- UV Beam: Also known as the Ultraviolet Breath, Rocva can fire this projectile attack from her mouth. It is a thin, concentrated blast of light (absorbed directly from the sun) capable of dealing searing damage. First, second and third-degree burns can result if the blast is fired nearby targets.
-Azure Comet: Rocva’s second most powerful attack, and more of an offensive maneuver than the Immolation’s last-ditch tactics. Rocva travels at high speeds, all the while heating up her body to its maximum temperature. The acceleration of velocity, combined with the intense heat, causes a veil of blue flame to incase Rocva who will appear as a shooting star/comet bright enough to light up the sky. Striking a foe causes an explosion of about 10,000 degrees.
-When Rocva manipulates her abilities, the environment will change as well. Temperatures will dramatically increase with her presence.
-She is extremely fast, able to reach Mach 5 at full speed. Her maneuverability in the air is unmatched, except for other Yōso.
-Rocva’s usage and proficiency of fire make her a deadly foe to contend with.
-Rocva is weak to water/ice-based abilities.
This beast of a bird was inspired by everyone's favorite giant flying pteranodon, Rodan (if that wasn't obvious ).
Rocva was among most of the Gods created by the Ancestors; a cunning and beautiful deity, her purpose was to originally eliminate Briarga. However, she would eventually turn over a new leaf and join his cause in eliminating the threat posed by their masters, steadily growing more in-tune with her elemental prowess and discovering her role as a Yōso.
The Yōso, or the Elementals, are three beings created by Quranos to wield the elements of the Earth in her name; fire, lightning, and ice. Rocva is the Phoenix, the one born of flame and risen from ash. However, she forgot her past as a Yōso long ago; before she could seek the answers, she faced Briarga as her enemy, sworn to destroy the traitorous Saurian at all costs. After their battle leaves her incapacitated, she remembers flashes of her past and desires to uncover what she had long since forgotten. This journey allows Rocva to change her outlook on both herself and the conflicts brewing.
Rocva is a determined fighter, and the element of flame acts as a metaphor for that determination; always burning, consuming any obstacles in her path. And despite many of the monsters containing a fair amount of courage, it is argued that Rocva wields the most. At the beginning of the series and during her fight with Briarga, she fights for the loyalty of the Ancestors. She is cold, ruthless, and cares little of the Earth except for the powers that were granted to her through it. She is prideful and views herself as a prize among the ranks in the Ancestor’s legions. But after her realization that she is fighting for the wrong reason, her character flips around. She becomes softer, developing a close allegiance with Briarga to the point where she becomes the chosen guardian of his child later. This friendship was only possible through her defeat, as that was all it took for the Ancestors to deem her unworthy and cast her out as well, shattering her pride. She also forms a bond with a human, one of the main cast; this dependence and trust towards a deemed ‘lesser individual’ causes Rocva to change her viewpoint on the Earth as well. In short, Rocva develops from a cold-hearted enemy into a loyal ally, and one of my favorite monsters in the series.