Here's an official list of what can and can't be submitted to the group.
- High quality art (i.e. i.etsystatic.com/5141174/r/il/…
- Female pregnancy
- Hyper pregnancy (as long as the belly doesn't touch the ground)
- Rapid pregnancy (no bursting)
- Pregnancy progression
- Furry pregnancy
- Birth (light blood is acceptable)
- 3D Art
- Commission Prices
- Low quality art (i.e. forum.stratovarius.com/userpix…
- Male pregnancy
- Non-human, non-furry pregnancy (i.e. objects, vehicles, etc.)
- Anything scat/pee/fart related
I created this group to curate some of the best pregnancy artwork on DA, and right now I'm the only one who decides what goes in the group. My decisions are mainly based on my personal tastes and what I consider "good art" to be. So, if your art gets declined, don't take it personally; there are several other groups on DA that will probably accept it, including one I created which you can find here: www.deviantart.com/pregartdump
If your art gets repeatedly declined and you still try to submit, you will be blocked. This means you'll still be able to see the group, but you won't be able to interact with it in any way. This is for my own convenience so I won't have to continue declining your art. Sorry.
Also, when submitting your work, try to submit only 1 or 2 of your best pieces at a time. Please do not submit every single thing you've ever done all at once. Just because the submission limit is 10 per day doesn't mean you have to submit 10 per day.