Welcome to the #PoT-Cosplay group!
This is a group for all the Prince of Tennis fans around the globe, who love to cosplay and want to share their photos with other fans!
Simply press the "Join this Group" button above and you will be automatically accepted as a member! You don't have to be a cosplayer to join!
You need to follow all of dA's policies!
You can submit to all folders, except the Featured section.
Make sure to submit your pics into the right folder.
You are allowed to submit 5 pics per week.
Casual/closet cosplay may or may not be accepted! But we prefer jersey or official clothes!
Sharp and better quality pictures are preferred. Poor, low quality pictures will definitely be denied! (Except in Convention pics or WIP)
Private shoots are preferred, however, we have a convention pics map for photos when random ppl are in the background.
Pictures with mature content should be marked as such. But you're allowed to submit sexy pairing pics~ :3
Don't post all the pictures from one shot or your entire gallery! Identical pictures might be denied or deleted. We accept only a few of the same cosplay/photoshoot. Don't post pics with similar poses! Try to vary them: close-up, full body, etc.
Some help on the more complicated folders:
- Mixed school is for when you have cosplayers from different school on a pic, like say Tezuka with Atobe.
- U-17 arc is mainly for the Shin Prince of Tennis new characters and clothes from that arc.
- Convention pics taken at convention with random ppl, cars, things etc. in the background. Also, here we accept lesser quality pictures, too.
- Misc is for shots of props, hands, balls, different parts of the characters, anything where not really the human is in the center of attention.
- WIP for WIP works, test shots, random home shots, wig-only pics and myspace-like shots
- Female versions of an existing character still goes into the team's folder.
Please don't spam the group with advertisement of groups, llamas, points, and so on.
We welcome any kind of group to affiliate with us! Just go to your group and click on the "Affiliate" button of your group's profile page!