I was tagged by I found these questions kinda hard, actually . . . .
#1. You must post the rules.
#2. Answer the 10 questions, then after you're done make up your own 10 for others to answer.
#3. Choose 10 people and put their icons in the journal.
#4. Do not do things like 'omg you are tagged now you have to read this'.
#5. EVERYONE that has been tagged must make their own journal entry (if they want to).
I was asked:
1. Would you rather kick a puppy or make a baby cry?
Obviously neither, but I'd have to choose the latter, since it wouldn't involve inflicting physical harm. It seems I can make babies cry just by looking at them.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being on the verge of OCD, I have many. So, so many. So instead of my biggest, I'll just fish out the first that comes to mind: when people with umbrellas walk under awnings, forcing those without umbrellas into the rain.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
Um . . . just talent, really. Okay, and the ability to be fluent in at least one other language.
4. Who would you trade places with for a day?
Someone who plays in a symphony orchestra. Percussion or woodwind.
5. If you could eradicate any one world problem, what would it be?
Any kind of political or religious-motivated grab for power.
6. A mixologist has invented a drink inspired by you. What is the main ingredient?
Tea. Or gin. Or both. Which has already been done. (Seriously, there needs to be more alcoholic tea-based drinks out there.)
7. What is the title of your autobiography?
8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I used to want to change it all the time, but now I've grown attached to it, plain as it may be.
9. What animal would you choose to be raised by?
10. What childhood game did you cheat at the most?
You could so not get away with cheating in my household.
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What is the last thing you ate?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Where is your favourite place in the world?
5. Why is it your favourite place in the world?
6. What is one thing that will always make you laugh?
7. What is one thing that will always make you cry?
8. What was the most outlandish thing you did in highschool?
9. What is your desert island book?
10. What is your desert island album?
I'm tagging (apologies in advance):