1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made
and make your own ten questions for the people you tag to answer
3) Choose ten people and put their icons and/ or username on this journal. 4) Go to their pages and inform them that they have been tagged. 5) You have to legitimately tag ten people. 6) No tag-backs. 7) Can't say, no tags. 8) Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry. 9) Go to the tagger's page and inform him/her that you've made a "Got tagged" journal entry.
1. Favorite game genre?
2D/2.5D platformers, JRPGs, danmaku shmups.
2. Favorite game setting? (I mean the story setting and sorts, like high fantasy or sci-fi)
I can appreciate any setting, so long as it's being sold by the story.
3. Favorite JRPGs?
Phantasy Star and Dragon Quest.
4. Favorite game developer?
5. Favorite video game character?
My love for Klonoa will never die! NEVAAAAAAAR!!!
6. Favorite anime/tv/movie/book genre?
7. Favorite anime?
Again, no preference.
8. Favorite anime character?
9. Do you play Hisoutensoku?
No. The only fighting game I could get into was HM, thanks to its simplified controls.
10. What do you think about tagging people?
It's a plague that needs to die.And now, for some shameless plugging...
Open for requests! (THIS JOURNAL IS DEAD.)ALL SLOTS ARE FULL! PLEASE WAIT BEFORE REQUESTING AGAIN.
Yep, you heard it right. I'm gonna be officially accepting drawing requests as of today. While my art skills are getting better, I'm really itching for some more practice, and what better way to do that than draw lots and lots of stuff on the behest of others?
HOW TO REQUEST A THING
It's easy: Just comment on this very journal the kind of art you'd like me to draw. Go into as much or as little detail as you like, depending on how much you want me to surprise you. As long as I don't think you're an ass, I'm gonna get around to your request and try to finish it as soon as possible. First things first, however, take a quick gander to see if one of the three request slots is currently open before you issue a request. Requests made when the cue is full will be ignored, but you can always re-request once a slot opens. I might eventually increase the amount of slots if I feel more confident. Also, i