Welcome to my 2018 Halloween Special: MEDDLING KIDS!
We have 12 characters from various properties all about SOLVING MYSTERIES...and these are all characters I never drew before! Of course, since there was a time when Hanna Barbera made mystery cartoons non-stop, 7 of the 12 characters were animated under them.
Here are the rules:
You must guess who these 12 characters are, and use the NOTE FEATURE to send me your answers (after all, YOU DON'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE YOUR ANSWERS!!) I will then give you the NUMBER of right answers you have. The contest ends on OCTOBER 30 or when someone gets ALL 12 CORRECT--whichever comes first!
And here are the REVISED hints:
1) This young woman was one of the ORIGINAL Meddling Kids. If not for her, none of the characters on (and NOT on) this list wouldn't exist. She has been a meddling kid for over eight decades!
2) Multi-instrumentalist and mystery solver. She's a bass player and a tamborinist as well as a vocalist.
3&4) Two teen sisters, 1/5th of a family looking to follow thier father's footsteps. One is more on the woman's lib point of view, while the other...not so much.
5) A girl who solves mysteries with the help of a Patriot...or at least the spirit of one.
6) A girl who helps solve mysteries in a future time, with the help of a vehicle held together by chewing gum and duct-tape. (Yes, there are still broke people in the future!)
7) "I'm telling you for the LAST TIME...I DON'T DO INTERSPECIES!!!" (She's a tamborinist, too)
8) A Southern gal who solves cases with her twin brother and an obligatory mangy mutt...a mutt that has a problem with raccoons.
9) A girl who hangs with a literally shaggy fellow who wore his hat backwards before it became cool and gets hairy at the very sight of a Full Moon...even a picture of one.
10) A young woman who's out to meddle in the plots of an ever-elusive troublemaker (so elusive she practically ends up anyWhere on Earth!)
11) A young woman who solves mysteries with the help of a caveman...and BTW, she's the only girl in the group (she also has to deal with her idiot stepbrother!)
12) A cousin of a VERY famous mystery solver (so famous some of you probably thought she was the answer to #1) and one in a long line of trouble-magnets.
...AND THE ANSWERS ARE:
THE CONTEST IS CLOSED.
Thanks to EnigmusPrime and Accel-D for getting the most right answers, both tied at 11 right!
Upon winning, here are the rules in sending me a request:
1) I have the right to refuse to draw certain characters, so come with an alternate.
2) REFERENCES, PLEASE!
3) No Yaoi or Futas
4) NO REAL PEOPLE (In other words, I'll draw Black Widow, but NOT Scarlett Johansson. Got it?)
5) No torture, bondage, or guro
6) While you may request lolis, keep in mind only Safe For Work's can be posted in DA!
7) Don't be too intricate. If I need a road map to figure out how to draw your request, it's best to simplify it a bit.
8) Limit it to 1 or 2 characters
9) If you won the last one, let someone else get a turn.
10) NO PREGNANCIES!
11) ALL DA RULES AND REGULATIONS STILL APPLY.
And one last thing:
If you send me requests without winning anything, I will merely take those as SUGGESTIONS. I'll either do it when I feel like it, or put it "ON FILE" for later. If you want it done right away, YOU HAVE TO WIN!