What a hectic time since my last post.
* my brother got married
* my wife and I found out we were expecting a child
* I got a new job (as a contractor)
* our son, Desmond, was born
* our second cat (Felix) passed away
* I got hired as a full-time employee
Desmond is asleep now, and my wife and a friend are watching Glee from the never-ending netflix / roku font. I'm guessing I have another hour or so until Desmond wakes up and I'm summoned to head to bed.
I'm in my basement going through old hard drives, identifying the dead ones for recycling, reformatting, doing some limited benchmarking, doing some updates, and generally trying to