33 Recent Deviations
Featured: Stupid Hat
Franticshipping- My Guardian Angel (Platinum)Platinum
Having one Guardian Angel seemed nice, though having two was much more entertaining and safe for Platinum. It wasn't that Platinum was bored easily or didn't feel safe. Being the daughter of a wealthy family ensured that she was never bored, as she had a grand library of books at her disposal. She always felt safe as well, with security guards around the mansion at all times.
Of course, the security guards couldn't always be around to protect her. They were human, and humans were rather weak and fickle creatures. 'Ignorant', as Ruby would often say. That was what made Platinum glad of having her two Guardian Angels. They were higher beings, not plagued by the needs and limits as humans were.
Along with that, they were always entertaining, whether intentionally or unintentionally. They often made jokes and puns, acting silly and foolish. It greatly amused the
Daily Drabble 3: Gone Fishing [Pokespe]"I'm bored," Gold complained.
"It's been five minutes," Yellow argued.
"And I'm bored!" Gold pulled his rod impatiently. "What do you even catch when you do this?"
"Oh, all kinds of things! But... mostly Magikarp."
"Yup. I'm done."
"Wait!" Yellow gasped.
Gold nearly fell into the water when he stood. He caught his footing and grinned.
"Here we go! Watch, it's a big one, I can feel it!"
Gold pulled until his catch burst up from the water with a great splash!
And a giant Magikarp crashed on top of him.
"You're right!" Yellow laughed. "It is a big one!"
Before Alola: Chapter 3They arrived at the forest at around 2 o’clock. Yellow felt her frayed nerves begin to constrict her chest as she looked at the looming trees. The woods now seemed as shadowy and threatening as the day she had been attacked by a Dratini. In the quietness, the rustle of the wind through the trees morphed, turning into ghostly whistling that chilled her to the bone. The leafy expanse that was once her anchor now shifted frightfully. Her forest was turned against her.
“Yellow, what’s wrong?”
Yellow blinked at the sound of Blue’s voice. Quite without meaning to, she’d stopped in her tracks, staring at the trees before her, to unsettled to even continue walking.
“Oh,” she said, breaking her eyes from the trance and attempting a reassuring smile that stopped short at a pained grimace. “Nothing. Just thinking.”
Blue frowned, obviously unconvinced. “Right. Well, if you’re really okay, then seeing as you’re the only o
|More Journal Entries|
★The Club Rules★
1. Everyone is welcome to become a member.
2. Please keep your submissions appropriate (ie. no explicit content).
3. No spamming allowed (tags, chains or malicious links).
4. Submit only Pokemon Special / Adventures characters. PLEASE. Even though the characters from the game and the manga look the same, they’re actually different. Don’t make any mistake by putting up these characters in here. To avoid confusion, we suggest you tag #pokespe in your submission so that we don’t remove it from the gallery.
7. Coloring and uploading manga scans is illegal and cannot be submitted, sorry.
8. Please put your drawings on the right folder! We can do it ourselves but just try and make things easier by helping us.
10. All drawings MUST BE YOUR OWN when you submit, don’t use other people’s drawings or official art.
11. You may submit images with your OCs, HOWEVER, they must be pictured with at least one cannon PokéSpe character.
12. Do help us by putting our club into your journal or profile page. Just press :icon pokespecialfanclub: (no space) and submit it if you want the icon to appear, like this . If not, you can just take away the icon and change it into :dev pokespecialfanclub: (no space) and it’ll end up like this pokespecialfanclub.
13. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the group admin; we are happy to answer any questions or take comments and suggestions.
14. We DO NOT TOLERATE ART THIEVES. If we find out you stole art, rendered or stole in any capacity, we will decline/remove your submissions and report you. All artwork MUST belong to you!
15. And the most IMPORTANT rule, remember to have fun. Fun is mandatory. ^_^