Uranium creatives, We have news!
The Uranium team has just released a new patch with loads of fixes and reworks with a major overhaul to the PokeRadar system to make it more intuitive and easier to understand. Changes below!
* Tons of map fixes to correct the bugs that appeared in the last update.
* Fixed double battles crashing in randomizer.
* Completing the championship will no longer remove all Actans from your PC.
* PokePod calls should no longer interrupt the animation when using an HM.
Quality of Life:
* New cries have been added for many Pokemon.
* The PC now has a "Release All" button that can be used to release all Pokemon in the currently selected box at once.
* Renamed "Optimized English" to "1337 Speak" as April Fools is long over and some people seemed to be missing the joke.
* You can no longer send or receive PokePod calls in the Hazard Zone.
* Fixed bug where PokeRadar chains would randomly break for no reason (Yes we ACTUALLY fixed it this time).
* New HUD added for the PokeRadar that displays your current chain length and the Pokemon you are chaining.
* The PokeRadar now has its own background music when in use, as well as a sound effect when a shiny patch appears.
* Tweaked the PokeRadar's shaking grass animation to be much more obvious on light backgrounds as it was nearly impossible to see on Route 16.
* Red grass will now have an increased chance of spawning a HA Pokemon (20%).
* The PokeRadar will now never select tiles you can not walk on (such as those under NPCs).
* When the PokeRadar chain is maxed there will be a very slight chance (5%) that Pokemon will have improved IVs.