With the conversion to groups, we would like to add in a template to make sure everybody has proper information on your characters. It doesn't have to be exact but is a good starting point. We would also like to stress to not alter the IPL logo in any manner
. Anywhoo here is the template~Trainer Info:Name:
Does your character have a name? I sure hope so! Subtitle:
Male, female, MYSTERY?Height:
About how tall are they?Age:
About how old are they? Doesn't have to be specific.Personality:
Include ambitions, strengths and faults, likes and dislikes, hopes and fears, quirks and anything else that you deem interesting or important.History:
Insight is awesome, we like insight. What is your character's backstory before deciding to join the IPL? Why did they join? Nothing is too long or too short.Pokemon Info:Name:
Male, female, or none.Ability:
Make sure it's an official abilityHeld Item:
(optional) Preferred Move Set:
Because super powered monsters need some sweet moves.Bio:
Not restricted to the in game style natures (ex: Rash, loves to eat) Preferred battle, contest, pokeathlon styles are encouraged as is history.UPDATE TO 2.0
- Super Major Update
- Trainer frame has been modified
- Modified IPL logo.
- Larger windows for Pokémon!
- Don't modify that tiny little section below the rank indicator. We have plans.
- We've removed the layers that deal with the Admin and Judge backings.
- If you have an art program that doesn't read psd files, we do have a png blank. You will have to manually edit in the text. Located here: [link]1.2 Update:
- Some judge-specific items have been added.1.1 Update:
- Some text formatting has been fixed, and some admin-specific items have been added.
This is the trainer card template that we will be using for all members, old and new.
As you can see, it's very badge-neutral. We've assumed that if you're joining Pokemon-League, you're competition ready. Use this card to showcase yourself and your best team to the world.
This card is currently available in PSD format. If you need it in a different format, please note us, and we'll try and help you.
This card was designed by ~ankishinzoutu
.If there are questions please note our group.