There's a transaction fee for paying in paypal so please remember to add that to your total, thank you!
I don't really like telling this story but you will not find anyone who does this as good as i do.
Crimson moon is quite a rare phenomenon, but sometimes you can catch a moment during some of the cold December days. Those little timelapses when the snow has just cowered the earth with its gentle white fur but rivers haven't been covered with the thin layer of shiny ice.
Legends has it that at this moment you can witness a person feeding carps in the imperor's garden. A man that gave his body to an insidious spirit of the blood moon.
Ai Su has been given a gorgeous name it's written as Ai [愛] the "love" or the moon and Su [子] the "water" or the "child".
Ai was a kind and gentle сhild but his parents weren't able to raise him up well. Full of hope for him to have a better life he was sold to a Changsan house in a foster care despite him being a boy.
Changsan* of the Isho house raised him up as their own child, taught him all the sacred techniques of the tea ceremony, nuances of the conversation with nobles, magnificence the play on samisen and even sneakily from Mother, other girls did him a makeup.
Aisu grew up and graduated in this feminine atmosphere. He couldn't become a Changsan due to him being a boy(though being very feminine one) but he could become a storyteller. His talents were noticed by the nobles and asked him to come to the closed proceedings.
Women couldn't do storytelling but Su's coyness, womenlike moves and the delicate voice trained by his sisters touched listeners' souls making them sink into tge depths of the fairytales he proclamed.
Different customers had different comissions but most payed ones were closed sessions of erotic stories.
Furthermore the customers soon became too picky. That way Ai appeared on his first shibari story session. He was tied up with rose red ropes while him telling a story about Shibaki Nori being tied to the death with the red ropes. The more tight ropes became the more pain of numbing limbs he felt. Soon he became Shibaki from his stories himself.
Shijies* of the Isho house couldn't hold their happiness for Aisu's fee and helped him by finding new customers for him.
Soon Aisu not only has been tied, he learned the art of shibari himself and tied up the models. These shows brought him an incredible popularity so that even nobles of different provinces look for a date with him.
But they started to ask for more. It started kind of soft: light hita with a bamboo rod but soon in turned into the niddle play on his modles and himself.
He didn't mind it as this pain made him feel the heroes he was telling about even more, that way his stories became more deep and intense.
All of this was before he came into the emperor's palace to read stories for His Highness. That was a great honor for Aisu so he prepared himself and the models meticulously. The Isho house gave him the most expensive kimonos and belts. Each changsan gave one of their jewelry to Ai for the good luck, for him to feel that they support him and stay by his side on this important day.
Facing the emperor, Ai decided to tell a story about the cunning moon spirit that lied to the women, made them love him and then killed them. It was in his nature to lie and cheat. In the end he killed so much that his clothes soaked into crimson shades and the moon turned red.
Ai unclothed the models, hit them with a rod untill they start screaming and their skin turned red as well. That was not a violence neither for Ai nor for the models, that was their job they are payed for and they were glad to have
But the emperor was not as happy as the storytellers. He was bored. He saw the same numerous times and when His Highness stood up in the middle of the story, everyone holded their breathes in fear.
He approached Ai and said that everythibg he does is boring.
- If you want to amuse me then become a crimson moon yourself and kill them in real life - said his unpleased voice.
Ai didnt know what to answer while the emperor squeezed the sword in the arms of sroryteller, hugging him from the back.
Women peacefully sat facing their backs to Ai.
- Like this - said emperor with full of amusment voice and swung his sword landing it on the body of the one of the models that hard, that her bones cracked under the weight of it. The hall was filled with tge scream of agony and fear of the dying women and the alive ones.
Ai tried to scream but he stood numb unable to move.
- Dear Megumi, you were the best but now ypu should die! - continued The Emperor being slightly happy what he saw and picking up the weak body of the storyteller he continued cleaving bodies of the scared women with Aisu's hands.
And when the last lady stopped making perimortem sounds, The Emperor said:
- In the end the moon turned red, right? - and then pushed Aisu into the puddle of blood of his own sisters that raised him up as his own child. And then his snow white kimono covered with blood became red as he was telling about. At that moment The Crimson Moon Spirit stood in front of him and that moment the Storyteller gave the spirit his body.
- BAAAAAAKA! What a dull story! It has never been that way! And they way ypu tell it is only for fools! Booring! Of course i had some hard times in my life but that's not why people call someone evil and treacherous, right?
- I didn't call you evil.
- YES YOU DID! Have ypu forgot how you begged me for help? Lying on the ground and croaked, idiot. Hahahahha. And what i got in return? Now the great me who rules the waters and makes every girl go crazy with my only eyesight now is stuck here with the grumpy you??? I can't even go away for a metre from you, i hate you, hate you!
- Oh god...- i sighed while dressing up and going away from the theatre. - You talk nonsence again, Tsukuyomi? Shall we have a hatsudon? Would His Higness forgive me that way?
- Oooooooooooh, katsudon....I LOVE katsudon, but the one who pays is you, grumpy Ai! Teheee~
And no matter how much now covers the earth and no matter how much time passed, I wouldn't be able to forget this story even if i want to. And even if i would, this little red light beside me will remind me how it was that day.
*[Changsan] - Chinese equivalent of geisha
BID HERE PLEASE
AUCTION ENDS IN 72 HOURS OR WHEN SOMEONE AUTOBUYS!
SERIOUS BIDS ONLY - please, let's be respectful and don't waste each other time. _ Also, after the purchase, I will send you a psd file with all the details of the adopt, so that it is easier for you