|the latest cover for my friend's story! read it here: www.deviantart.com/nostera49/a…|
GO HERE TO ENTER RAFFLE:
RAFFLE! + CHIBI SKETCH COMMISSIONS [OPEN]****RAFFLE****
One in 100 entries will win a free chibi sketch commission, up to 2 characters You can also use this as a sale on a commission. For example, you could add a third character and get the whole commission for the price of one character ($5-$8). All other commission rules apply. GO HERE FOR DETAILS:
HOW TO ENTER:
1. send me a note titled RAFFLE (or COMMISSION RAFFLE if you're also wanting to buy) and I'll count your faves.
2. fave this journal = 1 entry
3. optional -- fave something in my gallery (thanks ) = 1 entry (up to 5 faves)
- you don't have to buy a commission to enter the raffle ^>^
- you can enter once a month and you can win once every OTHER month (you can't win twice
Please read everything before asking questions
*minor pose changes to the base poses don't raise the price
- $8 for custom pose (anything not listed in the base poses)
- +$4 for each additional base pose character (up to 4 characters per commission)
- +$7 for each additional custom pose character (up to 4 characters per commission)
1. If you're considering a commission from me, send me a note titled COMMISSION containing:
- your email
- commission type (ex. 2 females, base pose)
- a short description of the commission
- character description with a reference if available. If you don't have a reference, it will take a little longer to finish.
2. I have the right to refuse any commission. If I accept your commission, I'll send an email and we can work out the details and pricing. Once everything is settled I'll provide a time estimate and down payment or full payment can be sent.
3. You'll get an invoice. There are two ways to pay –
- send me 50% (rounded up) as down payment and I'll start drawing your commission. Pay the rest when the commission is done to get the PNG file.
- send me full price upfront with 50% as down payment.
I'll always ask which one you'd rather do.
4. I'll send a watermarked rough sketch at a low quality for one final overview. If anything needs to be changed, they must be done BEFORE you approve. Critique is welcome!
5. After you approve the sketch, you can expect your finished project within the estimated time
*if you request a commission when they are paused, you will be added to the waiting list and I'll contact you when the slots are open. It's first come first serve!
I currently only accept Paypal, which also means all major credit and debit cards. All commissioners must send a 50% down payment once the commission has been accepted(before the sketch proof). Please remember that down payment is non-refundable once I begin to draw the final image. After the drawing is complete, I'll ask for the rest of the payment, and you will receive the full resolution PNG file.
I will also ask you for permission to post it on dA, and I'll always respect your decision ^.^
- I won't draw sexual/suggestive things, fetishes, vulgar things, or nudity.
- I won't draw fanart for profit. Copyright is important to respect ^.^ I WILL draw romance/affection. Ask me about anything else.
- I will draw fan art if it's a raffle win. This will not be sold in any form.
- my chibi style is very simple, so if your character is super complicated it will be simplified. I also have little experience drawing furries, mecha, aliens etc, so a reference will be needed for those species. Just something to keep in mind.
- backgrounds/colored are not being offered yet.
- props/accessories (swords, lollipops etc) are negotiable, but may add a few more dollars if I feel it's complicated enough.
also, thank you so much to for letting me take reference (read: copy >.>) from her commission guidelines! This is my first commission round so it was incredibly helpful. Go check her out, she has some great art
I paint all commissions for personal use only. This means that commissioners can't reproduce my drawings, remove my watermark, post and claim it anywhere as their personal work or use it for commercial purpose (incl. sales or adverts). Commissioners may make prints but not re-sell or redistribute them.
I reserve the right to sell any posted personal commission that's not fanart. However, I will ask for the commissioner's permission before posting.
I'm an aspiring artist/animator and I'm always looking for ways to improve my art skills, along with an ounce of motivation to apply them
kpop inspires me when nothing else can XD
my art takes itself way too seriously and all i want is to draw cute stuffs
I'm vegetarian and I love the earth and all its critters. It hurts to see what's become of it and where we're headed.
I used to feel that what I do is pointless, but I've realized thinking that way is what caused this mess. we are small but we can do great things.
I'm now joining the mission to repair the damage. Any suggestions and thoughts are welcome! With your help, we can make it happen
If you like, let me know what you think of my art, your thoughts about the earth, or just say hi! I love getting comments and I answer all of them