1. This group uses a one-vote approval process for unaffiliated non-members. If you do not want to sit through this process, consider joining the group.
2. All deviations must be submitted to the correct folder. Misplaced items will be moved by the administration and the user will be notified of the misplaced deviation. Each folder's functions are as follows:
a. Kanto folder is used for Kanto-related drawings.
b. Johto folder is used for Johto-related drawings.
c. Hoenn folder is used for Hoenn-related drawings.
d. Sinnoh folder is used for Sinnoh-related drawings.
e. Unova folder is used for Unova-related drawings.
f. Kalos folder is used for Kalos-related drawings.
g. Galar folder is used for Galar-related drawings.
h. Multi-Region folder is used for drawings of Pokémon from more than one region.
i. Fakemon folder is used for any fan-made Pokémon, no matter which region it’s for.
j. Trainers folder is used for drawings of Trainers, including original characters (OC), official Trainers, and Trainers in different forms of media such as anime and manga.
k.Gijinka, Cosplay, and Anthro folder is used for drawings of Pokemon in these forms. Cosplay is a photo of a costume of such characters. Gijinka refers to Pokemon in human form. Anthro refers to Pokemon with human characteristics.
l. Comics folder is used for comics in any form.
m. Literature folder is used for novels, short stories, poetries, and other form of literature.
n. Character Reference folder is used for biography and/or drawing reference of original characters.
o. Contest Entries, Challenge Entries, and The 30-Day Challenge folders are used only when a contest is in session, or when a challenge is present.
p. Other folder is used for any deviations that cannot be submitted to any folders listed above.
q. Featured folder is closed to public submissions for administrative use only.
3. Deviations rated Restricted are not allowed. All mature contents must be under Teen rated and labeled with “Mature Content” prior of submission. Strong languages are not required to be labeled.
4. Deviations with copyright violations of other deviant’s work are strictly forbidden. Such deviations will be rejected or removed with written notice from the administrations. Repeat offenders will be removed and/or blocked from Pokémon Fans Unite.
5. Fighting is not allowed in any modules of Pokémon Fans Unite. Offenders will be removed and/or blocked from the group, no exceptions.
The administration reserves the right to change these rules at any time for any reason, and maybe without notice.