Today’s Photoshop Brushes are for achieving the traditional charcoal look in your drawings.
For brush requests, ideas for future brush sets, or related questions you can email me at email@example.com
The set contains seven different brushes:
- The first one is charcoal sketching brush. Works well for gesture studies, loose sketches or figure construction.
- The second brush is a pressure sensitive charcoal brush designed for drawing.
- The third and fourth brushes are soft charcoal brushes for shading your drawing.
- The fifth brush is for details.
- The sixth is for soft shading. It simulates rubbing graphite over your surface.
- The last one is for bold strokes and deep shadows.
Set a paper texture in the background and paint over it for a pleasant traditional effect.
Set your foreground color to black to be able to work within the full range of values.
For a more appealing effect use the brushes in combination with smudge brushes. You can find some smudge brushes here.
All my brushes are FREE to use both in commercial and personal art.
I do not request credit or back linking, but if you do I'll take it as a kind gesture.
If you want to keep up with the latest content you can subscribe to my weekly newsletter at pixelstains.net