Tagged by Roseberry11
1. How long have you been drawing?
I've been drawing all my life, but if you mean digital art, then I've been drawing since 2015.
2. What do you use to draw with? (Such as like programs like Photoshop)
I use Adobe Photoshop to develop my drawing as "professional" as possible.
3. Do you use a computer, a tablet (not graphics tablet), or a phone to draw with?
I use my computer and a Wacom tablet to draw.
4. Do you have a graphics tablet? Yes or no?
Yes, a Wacom Intous Pro.
5. Do have a main OC? If so then what is its name?
My main OC could be Sheilla.
6. Who is your favorite artist/artists?
My favorite artists are Skittea
7. Are you friends with a famous artist? (Over 500+ subs)
I don't know? hahaha.
8. What do you think about your art?
Well, I like my art, but I always think that my art could be better.
9. Do you prefer digital art or traditional art?
I prefer digital art hehe.
10. What does your main OC remind you of? It could be any character like from games, movies, TV shows, etc.
Actually, my main OC is a cat version of me so... it reminds me my personality I guess?
11. Does your style remind you of someone else's style? If so then nothing.
My style reminds me a bit of GZ-studio's style... I really don't know why.
12. If you were to be a different artist, which artist would you like to be?
I would like to be a professional Anime artist maybe?
13. What's at least one thing you dislike about your art?
The anatomy. I mean, it was worse before, but, again, I still think that it could be better.
14. What's at least one thing you like about your art?
Drawing the eyes, making the light effects and making the background
15. What is one thing that keeps you inspired to keep drawing?
Well, I have so many proyects to finish, such as an animated series, two comics and Vent drawing that I want to finish. I also like improving my artstyle.
:Tag 5 people to do this:
Darn it, I don't have 5 persons to tag x')