Hi folks. It seems that every so many years, the rules regarding the submission process, and which folders to submit to, seem to become largely ignored. Here's a refresher course on how to submit deviations, how to choose the right folder to submit to, and what types of deviations are allowed to be submitted to the group.The Submission Process
We allow a maximum of three deviations to the group per day. Once you have submitted your deviation, our system will hold it for review for approximately two weeks. Please do not re-submit your deviation if it is not accepted within a short period of time.
This clogs up the submissions and because there is only one moderator running this group, the submissions are not always reviewed consistently. Please be patient.
If, after two weeks, your deviation has not been added to the group, please submit it again. Which Folder to Submit To?
Your artwork must contain one of the following in order to be submitted to a folder for any given film:
- At least one canon character from that film is present in your artwork
- Humanizations, animalizations, etc. of canon characters are to be stated as such in the description
- OCs for the film must have this stated in the description so we know that it is associated with that film
- Crossovers must include at least one canon character and/or OC from that film
Things that will not be accepted to film folders
- Deviations with only vague references to the film with no recognizable canon characters or OCs
- Crossovers that do not include any canon characters or OCs
These types of deviations may be submitted to the Other
folder. However, deviations that are drawn in a "Disney/Pixar style" but do not depict any canon characters or meet any of the above criteria will not be accepted into either the film folders or the Other folder. We also do not accept deviations for any film that is not a Pixar film, even if it is animated, unless
it is a crossover with a Pixar film.Types of Deviations Allowed
We aim to be a family-friendly deviantART group for all ages to view safely. For that reason, the following types of deviations are not
allowed in the group:
- Anything that depicts a character as being overly-sexualized
- Depictions of extreme violence
- Fetish content
- Depictions of pedophilia
- Anything that depicts a character in a disturbing or grotesque manner
- Deviations with mature filters by default are not permitted
If you have any questions about the submission process, or why your deviation was not accepted to the group, please refer to this list or message the group privately.
Thank you so much for your cooperation!PixarPlanetdA