As you know, most of my cosplay photography goes onto an independent gallery site. I noticed that the platform I was using (hosted on the same server that hosts my blog) was really slow and used up a lot of the server's memory, meaning it went down a lot and also cost me quite a bit of money every month.
To solve the problem, I moved the entire gallery to another server, and also registered a new domain for it. So instead of pireze.org, the new site is now on http://pireze.net
Currently, the site contains the 2011 galleries, and the archives are being uploaded.
This new platform has had a lot of development work done on it, so I am very ho