Two and a half years absence.
A small update for anyone who cares:
* started studying for a B.Sc. degree in Biology
* dropped out of said degree
* worked for a nineteen months as an aquarium caretaker
* quit said job as aquarium caretaker
* worked at an MMA gym
* quit working at the MMA gym
* traveled around the States for several months
* came back from traveling (saddest line in this list)
And now I'm back in Israel, working at the MMA gym again and trying to figure out what I should do with myself.
Amongst all the hubbub of the past two years I picked up a few hobbies and dropped a few as well. Drawing has, as usual, been on and off.
And with nothing much else to say,