So you're looking to showcase a piece of amazing artisan craft goodliness and want to know "how"? I have the answers for you right here!
- You can send me a DD suggestion very easily, Just [click here] to send me a note!
- Label it DD Suggestion for the quickest response.
- Please only suggest one piece per note!
- My internet is terrible and having to load lots of images at once knocks me out.
- The irony of this problem on an art website is not beyond me.
- Include the thumbnail/link to the artwork you wish to suggest.
- Include a few words on why you think it should be featured for the community.
- If I turn down your suggestion please don't feel bad! Keep sending me more! It's physically impossible for me to accept all submissions but the more I have to pick from the better it is for the whole community.
Don't forget, these are guidelines, not rules!
- I prefer to feature Artisan Crafts and Cosplay pieces. Most other areas of art are outside my expertise!
- Do your best to see that the deviant hasn't received a DD in the last six months, that's the most often they can be given.
- No works in progress (WIPs) or unfinished objects (UFOs) please, only finished pieces.
- If it is more than a year old I will likely decline it, this is to showcase the artist's current talent!
- Self-suggestions are encouraged! Be proud of your work!
Related Official FAQ
Skin by Dan Leveille