Many of you know the excitement, uncertainty and thrill in Truth or Dare?
, a game that can be completely harmless... or deadly. Given the choice between answering questions truthfully or performing dares set by others, participants often exercise their creativity, fulfill challenges to great success and have a lot of fun. More importantly, quitting is not allowed, so, the only question left is... Are you ready to play Truth or Dare?
Yes, I am ready! Bring it on.
- Pick a stamp, featured below, and let us know which stamp you've picked in the journal comments.
- Or reply to a person's Truth or Dare? challenge in the journal comments.
- Answer questions truthfully, or perform dares fully.
Actually, I would like to Truth/Dare others.
Think of a specific question you'd like another member to answer truthfully
, or something constructive you'd dare
another member to do. Then, choose one of the below methods...
- Truth or Dare Stamp: Note PinkRangerPower now if you'd like your Truth/Dare linked via Stamp (Subject Line for Notes: Truth or Dare? Stamp). Include a link to the deviation/gallery/etc. that contains your Truth/Dare in the Artist's Description, Gallery Description, etc.
- Truth or Dare Comment: Post Truth or Dare? in the comments section of this journal.
Confused? Here are a few examples to get you started...
Truth or Dare CommentStep 1: Challenge Someone!Step 2: Once Accepted, Reveal Your Truth/Dare.
Want to accept a challenge? Just reply to the challenger's question with your answer: Truth
Truth or Dare StampStep 1: Note your Truth/Dare to PinkRangerPowerStep 2: Accept a Truth/Dare Stamp!
Reply to this journal with something like...
Make sure that if you accept a Truth/Dare
Stamp that you link
the comment or critique
in a reply to this journal. [As shown in the example above.
]That's all there is to it!
- Truth/Dare takers may complete as many challenges as you like.
- Truth/Dare givers may only have one open challenge each in the Stamp and Comments section. Once your challenge has been completed, you may issue another.
- If you'd like to Truth or Dare? others, please try to complete another member's Truth or Dare?
- No quitting. Once you have posted a link to a stamp's challenge or replied to a person, you must complete the challenge to the end. (Failure to do so will mean banishment from the game.)
- Negativity, hate, etc. will not be tolerated.
Truth or Dare?Pick a stamp, follow the link to your challenge, and don't forget to post a link to your comment in a reply to this journal!
Complete your challenges, tell us all about it in the comments, and have fun!