1. Name: Kyra
2. Nickname(s): None :(
3. Birthday: ...
4. That makes you: 20. 21 soon. UGHHH
5. Where were you born: Melbourne, Australia
6. Location right now: The same
7. Shoe size: Fuck knows
8. How many piercings?: Two holes in each earlobe, love em
9. Tattoos?: No thanks
10. When you wake up you're: Tired lol
11. When your about to sleep you're: Usually completely knackered before it happens...
12. Zodiac sign: Taurus
13. Chinese sign: Rooster?
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty
15. Innie or Outie: Innie. And it's lost in a fold. Haha.
16. School: Not at the moment. No idea what to do.
Section Two: Looks
Gonna skip the first two tracks "Phoenix" and "My Songs Know What You Did in The Dark" because yeah they're singles and I've heard 'em before. Alright let's do thisssssssssss I wish I was more excited about this but...I'm so depressed all the time.
First of all I should say I HATE THE TITLE OF THIS ALBUM. Just no.
3. Alone Together
Cool march-y beat. Mmm and the driving bass line. Lovely strong vocals <3 The feel is reminiscent of...something I can't quite put my finger on. But it sounds very poppy. Totally not a bad thing at all.
4. Where Did The Party Go
Yeahhh starts off funky as hell, love it. And then building up the drum beat...