I decided not to do every picture from the book as some didn't seem relevant and I also did not like the poses for others. I didn't want to just copy each step of the book so I tried to do something different with varying degrees of success. The project started a little rough with not many aspects coming into focus until around the eighth picture. I started by doing the inking for the first 16 and then moved on to the colouring stage. I think it took a little longer for me to figure out how to approach the colouring. I am pleased with how the project turned out for the most part. I don't think it is going to entirely be representative of my work going forward as I would still like to explore my own approach to every aspect of my artwork.
I don't think this project is as impressive as my long running Face Studies, but it's all about the learning and finding consistency of process for my future work. I'll still be posting Face Studies alongside Project MBoM and hopefully, in a couple of months or so, I'll be posting more original work.