First off, let me apologize for all of those who's submissions have been sitting idle for weeks, or have expired. We have simply been getting overwhelmed by the number of submissions, and many of our admins have been away.
For this reason, we are still looking for more contributors to assist with the submissions cue, but we need people who are dedicated, and have the time to do it.
To help explain why we get backed up fairly quickly, here's a rough rundown of what goes on in the background:
1. Submission is submitted to the group.
2. First admin to see the submission checks it to verify no copyrighted material is used, and that all stock links are listed, follow the rules, and are unbroken. This is in addition to reviewing the art itself to ensure the quality level is met.
3. First admin accepts the submission (2 votes needed).
4. Second admin to see submission can immediately accept submission, thus adding it to the group, because the first admin already checked the deviation.
When people don't follow the rules:
1. First admin denies the submission, in addition to writing a comment that only admins can see as to why they are declining.
2. Second admin to deny the submission will then write to the artist, explaining why their submission has been denied.
To sum it up, it takes time for each submission, and sadly, a lot of people don't follow the rules, which ends up wasting a lot of our time.
We're looking for contributors, but we're looking for ones that are willing to thoroughly check submissions, and ensure they follow the rules.
If you think you've got what it takes, please consider applying. We could really use the extra help!