1. How long have you been on dA?
2. What does your username mean?
That I'm a fairy of photos, lol.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Water loving dreamer.
4. Are you left handed or right?
5. What was your first deviation?
I deleted my early deviations because they were just stumbling in the dark experiments. But the first I was happy with was taken about six months after I joined. Sadly, due to dA's constant failure to provide reliable editing in the print shop, I recently had to resubmit that work completely, and lost all the comments and faves on it. Be as it may, here it is cherry blossom
6. What's your favourite type of art to create?
Writing fiction, photography and singing.
7. If you could instantly master a different style of art, what would it be?
8. What was your first favourite?
Thoughts of You by gilad
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all time favourite deviant artist?
I love so many, I couldn't pick just one.
11. If you could meet anyone on dA in person, who would it be?
Again, too many to mention. Anyone whose art I ever faved, I'd love to meet to thank for enriching my life with their talent.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Apart from sharing the beauty of their talent, many deviants were there to offer support, humour and non-judgemental acceptance when I most needed it.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Apart from my imagination, a computer and a camera.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
When I'm immersed in nature and can smell the sea in the air, my beautiful home, the beach, my office with a view of the fields and trees, that is particularly beautiful in the rain.
15. What is your favourite dA memory?
First time I got a fave and a piece of constructive criticism. I felt for the first time that maybe, I could do this.