Yeap finally a new entry XD, I have been lazy and busy to sit down and write a journal entry properly. Since I have finally got the time to do it, I might as well write one before the "passion" dies off
Hmm.. who would have thought that school life in a very female environment, as a teacher, is not as innocent? I really mean "very female" because there are only about 9 males and 20+ females in the school, can imagine how "bloodthirsty" some can be? At first, I thought female environment shouldn't be tat bad, and I was so wrong.
1. Some really enjoy backstabbing. (which I know is pretty common in other workplaces too.) Anywhere I can buy pretty good knifes as gifts?
2. Some really love to flaunt their "power" by "showing" you what they can do. (Just because they have been teaching for 3 or more years doesn't mean they are that great. More like flaunting their stupidity.)
3. I began to think that females really can't plan well... some of their system is so bad that it made my jaw drop. (Well, a survey once said I am around 60% female 40% male? XD so I don't fall in their category haha..)
4. Just because I am new and have not taught in schools before doesn't mean I am without any teaching experience.
5. Their one for all all for one strategy sucks - everyone have to come and mark papers from 8am to around 12pm and since I am teaching the afternoon session, I have to teach til 6.30pm. It tires me out so badly, I am too tired to teach... another proof of females are not as efficient?
But it's a lucky thing I have my cutey little kids to cheer me up. If it wasn't for them, don't think i'll stay on. It's so satisfying to know that they have improved or at least learn something. Maybe I'll take a picture of them sometime.
Some of the things they do are so adorable. for example there's this 6 year old kid, sometimes he will lose his attention after 15mins, so I'll tell him,"You are not paying attention, I will not like you anymore..." And he will quickly do his work XD
Usually I will use "scare" tactics to make my students remember not to misbehave or not hand in work. I'll tell them that if they continue to do it, I will send them to the class with the fiercest teacher. Usually it works
That's it for now. I'll see you.. in my next journal? XD
I have drawn Faith and an ID for MR Yay! finally drew something Friends
This list WILL increase
Did I miss you? Friendliest Website ever Club I joined recently